Sign in to follow this  
sunnybanana1913

Does anyone have experience with PinayVisa?

Salty Dog

Officially, all services listed on these two websites;

www.pinayvisa.com

www.pointmancebu.com

We also dabble in the food industry, the automotive/marine/motorcycle industry, the entertainment industry, the tourist industry, the transportation industry, and the education industry, to name a few.

;)

Larry is also an excellent beer taster as well.... :yahoo:

• Like 5

PhilsFan

Shadow is one of the most respected members on this site and is generous with his expert advice. Can't go wrong hiring Larry.

• Like 2

delancey

It's a damn LOVE FEST!

post-7716-0-37800000-1463293120.jpeg

• Like 3

batman2525

We also dabble in the food industry, the automotive/marine/motorcycle industry, the entertainment industry, the tourist industry, the transportation industry, and the education industry, to name a few.

Anything you dont do ?

Paul

You boys keep posting about Larry like you are, and his head is going to make HR Pufnstuf's look small, by comparison.

hr-pufnstuf.png

• Like 1

RogerDuMond

Perhaps Mr Shadow should let us know what services he offers.....I for one may use him one day.

There is a link to his website at the bottom of his posts.

shadow

Anything you dont do ?

I don't do ugly women or dishes.

• Like 3

Davaoeno

ugly

• Like 1

BZB

I can personally vouch for Larry being an honest, upfront guy because we worked together on a project shortly before Christmas last year to help a young family in Negros out - without any fanfare on the forums, just pure "get it done now" mentality. And it worked out quite well thanks to Larry and his wife's hard work (and lots of miles driven back and forth to the hospital!). Shadow is A#1 in our book and always will be.

Edited by BZB
  • Like 5

sunnybanana1913

Ok so I just got done with the entire Visa process for my wife. Larry (PinayVisa) helped a lot. Their price was also much lower than everyone else that offered visa services. They also made the entire process a lot easier by preparing packets with clear step by step instructions before going to the Embassy. Larry was also always available via skype/email or call/text to assist with any visa related questions. He wil make sure you are 100% ready before you even step foot in the US Embassy. I highly recommend Pinay Visa to anyone that needs to bring their spouse/fiance to US.

• Like 3

SkyMan

I have a friend who I've found consistently does the opposite of what I advise him to do.  He's quite smart with financial matters but a box of rocks in other matters.  I advised him to do a DCF before he left the RP and if he wanted help he should hire Larry.  He went to the states and hired some immigration attorney for a lot more money.  The attorney did nothing more than send him the forms to fill out.  Then he complained it was taking so long and he had to do several corrections.  She eventually got the visa and will soon be a citizen but it was definitely the hard way.

• Like 2

sunnybanana1913
3 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

I have a friend who I've found consistently does the opposite of what I advise him to do.  He's quite smart with financial matters but a box of rocks in other matters.  I advised him to do a DCF before he left the RP and if he wanted help he should hire Larry.  He went to the states and hired some immigration attorney for a lot more money.  The attorney did nothing more than send him the forms to fill out.  Then he complained it was taking so long and he had to do several corrections.  She eventually got the visa and will soon be a citizen but it was definitely the hard way.

Thats terrible. Im glad i listened to everyone here. Larry did a lot more help than that attorney in the states for a lot less.

• Like 1

shadow
25 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

We hear quite a few horror stories similar to that, and have gotten visas for several clients whose case had previously been made into a mess by stateside "immigration attorneys" and Philippine based "visa experts". 

• Like 2

bcchance

He doesn't like Twinkies....aside from that fault, he's been fine, and I can be a stressed out mick when it comes to paperwork, and marriage. You would think a guy living in a philippines province with the huge clan would make me stress proof, but as soon as these big decisions were being made, Larry was there to calm me nerves, so I can get back to my dull existence up here. 

Those forms are as daunting as tampo for wearing the wrong underwear at a massage parlor. 

• Like 2

Salty Dog
On 5/24/2017 at 9:22 PM, sunnybanana1913 said:

Thats terrible. Im glad i listened to everyone here. Larry did a lot more help than that attorney in the states for a lot less.

@shadow didn't do shit for me.

Oh wait a minute. I didn't hire him...:P