Sign in to follow this  
sunnybanana1913

Does anyone have experience with PinayVisa?

sunnybanana1913

I discovered a small business Husband and wife Visa services for US/ Filipino couples. I want to process the DCF- Spouse Visa for my Filipina wife, I want to know if anyone has exlerience with "Pinay Visa" they are based in Cebu i think.

RogerDuMond

I discovered a small business Husband and wife Visa services for US/ Filipino couples. I want to process the DCF- Spouse Visa for my Filipina wife, I want to know if anyone has exlerience with "Pinay Visa" they are based in Cebu i think.

The owner of Pinay Visa is a member here. Although I have never had any dealings with Larry (Shadow), I have only heard good things about his business. His knowledge on the subject is vast and his information is spot on/

I am sure that once he sees this topic, he will PM you if you wish.

• Like 6

mactanfamily

Larry was great for my wife and adopted daughter. I did the DCF and I think I was a near record. Filed in September and flew to the US by New years.  He caught many small items I would have missed, and saved me at least a flight back to Manila and probably another 4 months. 

Sure you can do it on your own, but what if you forget that one tiny thing....What if your wife says the one thing wrong at the interview.....what should she be carrying when you show up to the interview that signals to the embassy person that your in order and get sent right through without many questions....etc etc. Did you know that if you show up to the medical in Manila 20% of the month they will have to reschedule you? Why is that??? Hire Larry.

Do it.

• Like 7

miles-high

Sure you can do it on your own, but what if you forget that one tiny thing....What if your wife says the one thing wrong at the interview.....what should she be carrying when you show up to the interview that signals to the embassy person that your in order and get sent right through without many questions....etc etc. Did you know that if you show up to the medical in Manila 20% of the month they will have to reschedule you? Why is that??? Hire Larry.

Two heads are better than one, four eyes see more than two... :D

• Like 2

delancey

Larry gets an A+ from me as much as possible for never meeting him. Always helpful.

• Like 4

Bill H

Larry is an upfront guy.  It would be hard to go wrong using his service.  I can't think of one bad thing to say about him, except maybe he owes me a beer or is it I owe him one.  Whatever.  LOL    Seriously, in the five years I was in the country, I've known a lot of people who used him and never heard of any complaints.  I'd use him before I'd use any of the other services for sure.

• Like 4

Mikala

Whenever I have visa related problems to solve, I contact Larry and he takes care of it for me. He doesn't even owe me a beer! :) I highly recommend using Larry.

• Like 3

Nangulo

Larry helped a friend of mine with his wife's visa.  No hitches.

• Like 2

sunnybanana1913

Thank you guys, i will hire him for sure. Also his prices are very low compared to the visa agencies in Philippines as well. I called up some place that was in Ayala and they were asking for $1,000+

Mandingo

I used Larry and his wife for my wife youngest son's visa......two thumbs up!

• Like 1

Irenicus

I personally know a number of couples that have used pinayvisa.  

They are all the US now and only have good things to say about their services.

• Like 1

Scottiev

I recommend them..they did a great job for us

• Like 1

Derick

I think that says it all Larry is an upfront guy who genially likes to help people it is so noted by me for the future reference will be seeing you Larry.

• Like 1

batman2525

Perhaps Mr Shadow should let us know what services he offers.....I for one may use him one day.

shadow

Perhaps Mr Shadow should let us know what services he offers.....I for one may use him one day.

Officially, all services listed on these two websites;

www.pinayvisa.com

www.pointmancebu.com

We also dabble in the food industry, the automotive/marine/motorcycle industry, the entertainment industry, the tourist industry, the transportation industry, and the education industry, to name a few.

;) 

• Like 5