Sign in to follow this  
Tinbum

Another look what i found......

Tinbum

Don't worry, i'm not offended so no need for the apology. If it actually helps people i will call in next week and look around. I pass it at least 3-4 times EVERY day. Plus....to help Woolf do a map, i will ask for their address so he can do a map for us all.

:beer2:

Hope everyone has a great Sat night

• Like 3

Paul

People please read what i wrote. Please?

I do know there is a huge difference between "next to" and "just after" as i wrote.

To me, Next to is immediately next door to, adjoining etc. This place IS NOT next to the old T Rex.

"It is just after" meaning a bit beyond, a bit past. Something vague.... 50 yards, 100 yards.I did not measure the distance!

I posted this in good faith to help anyone interested. I am sorry i did not take precise latitude and longitude coordinates, nor did i get the full address  i was frickin driving. That's why the pics are crap as i tried to not crash and take photos specifically for the benefit of LINC members all at the same time.

Trust me, I know EXACTLY how you feel. You should see what it takes for me to get members (both new and seasoned) to read the rules of this site. :D 

• Like 1

Salty Dog

Trust me, I know EXACTLY how you feel. You should see what it takes for me to get members (both new and seasoned) to read the rules of this site. :D

Rules?

Sent from Note 4 using Tapatalk.

• Like 5

RogerDat

Boy! Took U long enough. TapaTalk must be very slow!

• Like 1

contraman

Should not this be in the JOKES section ?  :idontknow:

• Like 4