Another look what i found......

Tinbum

Tinbum

Spending a fair bit of time in A S Fortuna each day due to work, i have seen this appear. I remember someone asking about these a while ago but no one knew any sources. 

Well here you go.

Located LHS going from Banilad to Mandaue. Just after the old TEX REX place.

post-13865-0-10407200-1463194212_thumb.jpgpost-13865-0-47527900-1463194227_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
Tinbum

Dear Highlighter,

you are most correct, please accept my humble apologies for being so vague.

In actual fact it is the company selling Sofa beds.

Often we think everyone will know what we mean, when in actual fact, only we know what we mean!!!

Have a great Saturday.

• Like 1
Davaoeno

anyone who looked at those pictures and thought that the OP was referring to a sliver car is , well i just cant say it here !!!!

• Like 6
RogerDat

And I do not see the address. Did U go in and see if they are real American beds with U S mattress, and normal American height of couch?

If real NEW U S stuff, I am interested.

• Like 1
Mikala

And I do not see the address.

If it's right next to the old Tex-Rex, it should be easy to find as there are quite a few maps of where that place is located! :)

• Like 1
Tinbum

And I do not see the address.

Spending a fair bit of time in A S Fortuna each day due to work, i have seen this appear.

Located LHS going from Banilad to Mandaue. Just after the old TEX REX place.

You are correct, it is not an address. But it is a damn good description i thought  :yahoo:

Woolf

You are correct, it is not an address. But it is a damn good description i thought  :yahoo:

So much easier with a map  http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=10.339534&lon=123.924665&z=15&m=b

you should be able to this map  zoom in as you please

have the shop at the center mark, then post the url

Edited by Woolf
Nangulo

I'll be going past tomorrow if anybody wants to follow me.  

After we go over the bridge that used to be painted green, you'll need to pay particular attention.  Stop about a half kilometer before I turn left.   :snap:

Enuff

I'll be going past tomorrow if anybody wants to follow me.  

After we go over the bridge that used to be painted green, you'll need to pay particular attention.  Stop about a half kilometer before I turn left.   :snap:

Is that before or after the right turn where the church use to be?

• Like 2
Jawny

Isn't this an example of how you can please most of the people some of the time, idiots none of the time, or something like that?

Thanks for the image and instructions on how to find the place. I have no interest, just enjoy the good natured way you respond to the individuals who think your favor wasn't good enough.

I like the little lion in the window.

• Like 4
RogerDat

I used GOOGLE street view today to find a yellow building with red strips near pier 4, I will try that on this,

did anyone go inside yet and check if they are for real???

Here is the map

And where is the store?

NOW I C SAID THE BLIND MAN, It is not "next" to the old TexREx building, it is "IN" the old texrex building!

Edited by RogerDat
  • Like 1
RogerDat

Sorry man, thanks for the post, did not mean to offend.

• Like 3