DREAMS OF THE EVERY DAY GIRL WHO GAVE UP THE BAD LIFE FOR ME..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Derick

• jtmwatchbiz

• Cipro

• delancey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea what drugs one should consume, prior to reading this thread, or, if it ever had a real topic.    Either way, its useful life has come to an end. I should have closed it about 64 posts

get with it.   it's about that thing we were talking about before.   with the guy.   

I am willing to bet that if you hijacked it, you would bring it right back.

Posted Images

Cipro

Also a member here at one time. 

Sample prose

i lived in africa for years..everywhere..from capetown to addis ...angry arrogant genocidal ...gotta love all the whinning beaverface cumdrunk penis breath sexually dysmorphic whitties using racism as a platform for mental mastubatory gratification....the africans will be taking a dump and eating from your fridge while their buddies pour gas over the raped and mutilated bodies of your wife and kids ..then light em up..with nothing on their mind but the next stop ..and doing it all over again..obama is doing it metaphorically now in the united states..doesnt matter much what race the victim to africans..just whose on top..even the most retiring black kids in africa will tell you that your white ass is grass when darky takes over..in south africa they were given the farms..rode around on tractors till they ran out of gas..then slept and ate till the food was gone.the country began to starve from laziness and ineptitude...then theyslunk back to the slums and grandmas hand outs..the rapes went from a few hundred a night to over 60000 per night the day whitey left office.. in rawanda they slaughtered and raped their own friends and relatives with machetes ...then sold the surviving children into slavery all over the world.. aint no free lunch..reality sucks amigos..your white ass meat is tender and succulent..hang in the phils until the next war and the last thing you see and hear are filipinos nibbling a tasty chunk among the sizzle and pop of your venal ignorance..have a nice day :wheel:  

Edited by Cipro
  • Like 4
jtmwatchbiz

anyways back on topic.  a few of us are trying to straighten out that thing, with or without the guy's help.  

• Like 2
Derick

Found it hard to copy and paste your quote.

QUOTE  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i lived in africa for years..everywhere..from capetown to addis ...angry arrogant genocidal ...gotta love all the whinning beaverface cumdrunk penis breath sexually dysmorphic whitties using racism as a platform for mental mastubatory gratification....the africans will be taking a dump and eating from your fridge while their buddies pour gas over the raped and mutilated bodies of your wife and kids ..then light em up..with nothing on their mind but the next stop ..and doing it all over again..obama is doing it metaphorically now in the united states..doesnt matter much what race the victim to africans..just whose on top..even the most retiring black kids in africa will tell you that your white ass is grass when darky takes over..in south africa they were given the farms..rode around on tractors till they ran out of gas..then slept and ate till the food was gone.the country began to starve from laziness and ineptitude...then theyslunk back to the slums and grandmas hand outs..the rapes went from a few hundred a night to over 60000 per night the day whitey left office.. in rawanda they slaughtered and raped their own friends and relatives with machetes ...then sold the surviving children into slavery all over the world.. aint no free lunch..reality sucks amigos..your white ass meat is tender and succulent..hang in the phils until the next war and the last thing you see and hear are filipinos nibbling a tasty chunk among the sizzle and pop of your venal ignorance..have a nice day :wheel:

This is from me

I worked and lived in Angola in the early 80s with CITI not a pleasant place lots of limbs missing,

i did what i could at the time. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If anyone wishes to talk about this i lived on high rise looking over sports stadium , That will distinguish me from a truth or a con.

But next was Ivory coast tree lined with high trees and every night at sundown you see the eclipse of bats rising from the trees.Amazing spectacle, first and only time i ate lascar go with Don perigon .

I went on to Nigeria then Congo then Mauritania. i know what it is like i lost 3  friends to Aids,  lost two to kidnap feck i can go on but you are not the only one in this world to have seen horror hate and rape.So wise up mate life is what it is.

Edited by Derick
davehud

Found it hard to copy and paste your quote.

QUOTE  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This is from me

I worked and lived in Angola in the early 80s with CITI not a pleasant place lots of limbs missing,

i did what i could at the time. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If anyone wishes to talk about this i lived on high rise looking over sports stadium , That will distinguish me from a truth or a con.

But next was Ivory coast tree lined with high trees and every night at sundown you see the eclipse of bats rising from the trees.Amazing spectacle, first and only time i ate lascar go with Don perigon .

I went on to Nigeria then Congo then Mauritania. i know what it is like i lost 3  friends to Aids,  lost two to kidnap feck i can go on but you are not the only one in this world to have seen horror hate and rape.So wise up mate life is what it is.

Ahhh, that explains everything...

• Like 3
Derick

The three i lost to Aids were African workers i worked with.It was like mayhem then as it was in California heterosexuals drooping like fly's

Cipro

"killing ones fellow man is a human preoccupation..whether its movies..books..video games..politics...its mans inhumanity to god..the psychosexually dysmorphics simply project their inability to process responsibility for behavior into the physically potential characteristics of inanimate objects or vague ..nebulous ..masturbatory terms like crazy..world responsibility..the world village..equality ...fairness..level the playing field..collective responsibility..eventually a self imposed dictator or disease culls them to a level sustainable in a coherent cogent system.."

• Like 1
delancey

....California heterosexuals drooping like fly's

I doubt there is more then a dozen left. I knew it had to be for a reason.

• Like 1
Cipro

The three i lost to Aids were African workers i worked with.It was like mayhem then as it was in California heterosexuals drooping like fly's

It's like English parts of sentences are strung together by a random sentence algorithm. And not a very good one. 

• Like 1
Jack_be_nimble

The title of this thread triggered the memory of an old Glen Campbell song;  ".......such are the dreams of the everyday housewife who gave up the good times for me...."  or something like that...

• Like 2
jtmwatchbiz

It's like English parts of sentences are strung together by a random sentence algorithm. And not a very good one. 

you just don't understand.  after bill explained it to me it makes perfect sense. 

• Like 2
Cipro

you just don't understand.  after bill explained it to me it makes perfect sense. 

Well ya, the guy about the thing that time, sure, but subsequent posts don't seem topical. 

• Like 2
Derick

Sure as hell has been fun guys. THE NEXT ON IS ON ME I RUNG THE BELL.

"killing ones fellow man is a human preoccupation..whether its movies..books..video games..politics...its mans inhumanity to god..the psychosexually dysmorphics simply project their inability to process responsibility for behavior into the physically potential characteristics of inanimate objects or vague ..nebulous ..masturbatory terms like crazy..world responsibility..the world village..equality ...fairness..level the playing field..collective responsibility..eventually a self imposed dictator or disease culls them to a level sustainable in a coherent cogent system.."

Is he humanoid

• Like 1
davehud

Sure as hell has been fun guys. THE NEXT ON IS ON ME I RUNG THE BELL.

Is he humanoid

Go easy on that bell bro.

• Like 2