British tourist beaten on the streets of Thailand

Little piss ants attack in a group and beat women

Shit like this makes my blood boil

"Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes, And shoot him with my old 45"...........Hank Williams JR

• Like 1
to_dave007

Looks like alcohol was a factor

Enuff

senseless

Edited by Enuff

The guy that pushed the son down was arguing with another Thai before he picks a fight with the foreigner 

Scotsbloke

This was a brutal assault but, thankfully, no one died:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/29/british-family-in-brutal-thailand-assault-video-vow-never-to-ret/

An elderly British couple who were brutally beaten unconscious with their middle-aged son on a family reunion in Thailand has vowed they will never return to the country.

webernaut

At first viewing, I was pretty pissed off (still am), but there is a chance the family escalated this themselves.  

It didn't look like the agitated drunk meant to push the Guy down. Past that, everything is reasonably calm, and then the woman slaps the guy and it only gets worse from there.  They had a chance to get out of there with a minor altercation.   Terrible, but a good reminder of why you can't start a fight in the midst of drunken locals like this. It is not going to turn out well.

• Like 2
to_dave007

there is a chance the family escalated this themselves.  

They had a chance to get out of there with a minor altercation.

Totally agree.

• Like 2
oztony

At first viewing, I was pretty pissed off (still am), but there is a chance the family escalated this themselves.  

If you go to 17 seconds , you will see how the whole thing started , the Brit guy actually pushed the drunk Thai guy out of the way when the Thai walked across his path of travel .

No excuse for what the Thai guys done , but how stupid would you be to push a drunk local out of your way as you are walking through a crowded street.

The Brit guy , ultimately , through his actions was integral in the reason for both his elderly parents ending up in hospital , he was a real dumbass IMO.

• Like 4
Scotsbloke

Yup.  Looking at the vid they are not lilly white. and, likely, they'd had a pint or five.  They should've extricated themselves quickly and without fuss.

What is more important, though, is that you do not punch a 65 yo granny to the floor and then kick her in the face.  That is the behaviour of scum wherever in the world you are.  Equally, you don't come up on a bloke's blind side and try and land a sucker punch.  That is cowardly.

Horrible video.

• Like 5
newtocebu

The most confronting part of the video was seeing the three of them laying motionless on the floor whilst people just sat and stared or walked around them without any thought at all..

colemanlee

Im pretty sure they thought enough to get their watches, rings and wallets

• Like 2
woodchopper

they pay a serious jail term in aust for that,,just saying,,some UK papers still have the video online