No-Dollar Importation of Second-Hand Motor Vehicles of Returning Residents/Immigrants

Davaoeno

sounds like your at there mercy through out the whole process and hope you do not loose your vehicle for good, have a dodge ram 3500 4x4 cummins laramie would love to take to ormorc i would not mind paying the 1 million peso but would be scared to loose the truck to custom's

and that is why I sold my other vet and my boat and my bike in Canada. The only one that came here was my vet ragtop - and Smokey did the importation himself. 

smokey

its a 2010 when i got it new paid over $70,000.00 books out now at low $35,000.00  high is $42,000.00 how much total do you think besides the tax i would be looking at to get it over ? is there any discount on any of it since my wife has been out of the country for more than a year ?

thanks Smokey

Well you can probably get the blue book down to 30 but the tax and fee will still be over 30 thousand us... Better for you to hook up with an importer that has connections  Look at some of the units in Japan Partner left hand drive