hello everyone

canadianguy

canadianguy

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. This looks like a great site and very informative. A little about myself, I live in canada and I am engaged to a filopina who lives in basak mandaue. I have known her for 3 years and I have visited her 4 times. I really like the people in the philippines (although I find them quite shy) but very friendly once i started a conversation. I have a few questions that I need answered so first I will search the forums and if I have no luck, I will then find the correct forum to ask away.

See you in the forums!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. This looks like a great site and very informative. A little about myself, I live in canada and I am engaged to a filopina who lives in basak mandaue. I have known her for 3 years and I have visited her 4 times. I really like the people in the philippines (although I find them quite shy) but very friendly once i started a conversation. I have a few questions that I need answered so first I will search the forums and if I have no luck, I will then find the correct forum to ask away.

See you in the forums!

hello... welcome canadianguy.

its nice to have you here. I am new too but the site is good and a lot of information you can count on.

cheers!

Welcome! Kudos for doing the searches before asking away! No go for broke! LOL

canadianguy
Welcome! Kudos for doing the searches before asking away! No go for broke! LOL

hey thanks for the welcome, Generbee and bob! I have been reading off and on since i found this site. Very informative and I'm trying to get my fiancee to join.