Foolproof way to tell if your Partner is cheating.

davehud

Reminds me of my buddy, When he banged his girlfriend he was always careful to replace the rubbers with the same brand. What he didn't know was that his wife had written down the lot numbers from the rubber packets. She busted him big time and divorced his ass.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Derick

• Cipro

• jws50

• Scotsbloke

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's sofa king wrong

FYI, A vasectomy does not prevent pregnancies, It just changes the color of the baby

What if your wife's boyfriend likes banging your wife while she is washing the dishes....?

A friend of mine was a master plumber. one of his friends asked him to design and install all the plumbing and sewer for the new home he had designed for his new bride. My friend did so and the couple lived happily in their new home for about a year. Then one day his friend called him to complain of a plugged up sewer line. The plumber went out, investigated and fixed the problem. He went back that night to tell the homeowner what was wrong. "Jim" he explained", you have to stop flushing all those condoms down the toilet. He friend stomped out of the living room into the kitchen and proceed to berate and beat the hell out of his wife. My friend went in and separated them. "What are you doing Jim? You are going to kill her" Red-faced, with tears streaming, Jim explained, "Buddy, I don't use condoms!"

Davaoeno

Reminds me of my buddy, When he banged his girlfriend he was always careful to replace the rubbers with the same brand. What he didn't know was that his wife had written down the lot numbers from the rubber packets. She busted him big time and divorced his ass.

it seems like safe sex isn't always safe

woodchopper

ya shag the secretary/bookeeper in the office,,or under the BIG table,,,,,,,,, :yahoo:

never ever marry such profession!

I hope the never put them sensors inside of kitchen tables 

What can I say........ Just the right height :idontknow:  

• Like 1
Kreole

If you need to go to the extreme of buying any such "bed" then you are with the wrong partner.

• Like 1