Foolproof way to tell if your Partner is cheating.

Cipro

I've heard that if you've had a vasectomy and your wife/GF gets pregnant, that you should at least be tested before you kick her ass to the curb.... :db:

Have a hard talk and if she insists, DNA check that precious little package. Nothing is 100%, and tests after the fact might be statistically but not individually correct. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Derick

• Cipro

• jws50

• Scotsbloke

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's sofa king wrong

FYI, A vasectomy does not prevent pregnancies, It just changes the color of the baby

What if your wife's boyfriend likes banging your wife while she is washing the dishes....?

Sonny

I would like to have the test-pilots' job with Smartress.  I would pay them well.

• Like 1
batman2525

Really is it not more comfortable and more romantic to sha-- her in the bed.

No it isn't....my back is fecked.

• Like 1

No it isn't....my back is fecked.

What you need is a memory foam mattress it sorted me out.Have one of those wrist bands that tell you how far you have walked sleep patterns, blood pressure but what i like is the amount of deep sleep i have with my memory foam mattress. :wheel:

• Like 1

I've heard that if you've had a vasectomy and your wife/GF gets pregnant, that you should at least be tested before you kick her ass to the curb.... :db:

I have been tested twice since my vasectomy, and both times there were zero sperm cells.

Precision Testing near Fuente can do the test.

Edited by Don.
jtmwatchbiz

I have been tested twice since my vasectomy, and both times there were zero sperm cells.

thanks for sharing.  why...just the other nite as i was watching TV my mind was interrupted with the thought  " gee does that guy Don have any sperm cells?".  :)

• Like 7
Cipro

Statistically great but still, takes one tiny soldier.

jtmwatchbiz

actually it takes getting lucky in the first place so my chances are slim in both scenarios.

• Like 5

None of the 4 were actually pregnant, they either wanted money, or they were "testing" me.

• Like 1
contraman
I got a vasectomy about 15 years ago. Since then 4 different Filipinas have tried to tell me that they got pregnant by me.

FYI, A vasectomy does not prevent pregnancies, It just changes the color of the baby :idontknow:

Edited by contraman
  • Like 9
Skywalker

Can that clever mattress tell the server when a Cleveland Steamer has been deposited?

We need to be told.

Can that clever mattress tell the server when a Cleveland Steamer has been deposited?

We need to be told.

i have no idea what a Cleveland Steamer is but i am sure you are about to enlighten me,

sugbu777

We need to be told.

Skywalker...I just googled that cuz I had no idea what you were referring to. Damn...I would want to be told :crazy:

• Like 1