Foolproof way to tell if your Partner is cheating.

You leave your partner to go back to work and slave to pay for that nice condo but wait she is cheating on you.

Sleep tracking is nothing new, but one company wants to track when your mattress is being used, especially if you're not home.

A Spanish-based mattress company Durmet is touting its new Smarttress mattress with what it calls a Lover Detection System, which sends alerts to your smartphone if a partner may be cheating.

While this may seem like a joke, the Smarttress bed, which doesn't come cheap at $1,750, is filled with sensors inside the spring that vibrate when the bed is in use. Not only does the bed pick up on activity, but its built-in speedometer analyzes duration, impact and intensity.

If the bed is in use when you're say, at work, it'll send an alert to your smartphone to let you know suspicious activity is occurring in real time.

While the Smarttress is an extreme step (and pricy) step to take to see if a partner is faithful, commenters on popular site Product Hunt suggest installing cameras instead; or, better, seeing a couples therapist.

According to one of the engineers who developed the so-called Lover Detection System, when the ultrasonic sensors inside the mattress detect rhythmic movements, the communication system sends information to a server.

“If it detects suspicious activity regarding time of use, frequency, intensity or speed, it sends a notification to the phone terminal with which it is linked," said Iván Miranda.

Durmet say the technology is so advanced that the jealous app user will be able to see in real time what parts of the bed are seeing the most activity, giving him or her a mental picture of exactly what their partner is up to.

“You can’t imagine the tests we have done to make sure the system works correctly,” laughed Mr Miranda, explaining that the mattress can distinguish between, say, a pet dog jumping onto the bed and the sensual movements of a furtive lover.

http://www.smarttress.com/en/

http://mashable.com/2016/04/19/smart-mattress-detects-if-cheating/#tvX3nKaY45qU

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/15/smart-mattress-lets-you-know-if-your-partne

Edited by Derick
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Derick

• Cipro

• jws50

• Scotsbloke

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's sofa king wrong

FYI, A vasectomy does not prevent pregnancies, It just changes the color of the baby

What if your wife's boyfriend likes banging your wife while she is washing the dishes....?

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Camera instead? No kidding, since that could cost less than $100.

Besides, what if your wife exercises in bed or her best friend's 4 year old likes to play trampoline on the bed...

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Camera instead? No kidding, since that could cost less than $100.

Besides, what if your wife exercises in bed or her best friend's 4 year old likes to play trampoline on the bed...

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Apparently it can tell the difference between frolicking and intercourse.

batman2525

What if your wife's boyfriend likes banging your wife while she is washing the dishes....?

• Like 9

Really is it not more comfortable and more romantic to sha-- her in the bed.

Cipro

Really is it not more comfortable and more romantic to sha-- her in the bed.

Bent over the sofa works for me - does she have a sofa?

• Like 8
Scotsbloke

"Foolproof way of telling if your bed is being used" thread for this nonsense ;)

• Like 2

"Foolproof way of telling if your bed is being used" thread for this nonsense ;)

Well i,m sticking to my memory foam mattress

Scotsbloke

Well i,m sticking to my memory foam mattress

'forgetful foam mattress' maybe?

BTW Derick, I saw your opening post.  Where in Ireland are you from, buddy?

How bout waiting till she's knocked up and you been cut?????

I got a vasectomy about 15 years ago. Since then 4 different Filipinas have tried to tell me that they got pregnant by me.

At the beginning of all the relationships I told them about the vasectomy, but they still tried telling me that I got them pregnant.

Edited by Don.
  • Like 4
quit_yume

For all that money i want the mattress to fold in half and trap them until i got there.

• Like 8
Scotsbloke

I got a vasectomy about 15 years ago. Since then 4 different Filipinas have tried to tell me that they got pregnant by me.

Don, clearly you're a top shagger but there is a sensible conversation to be had wrt Pinays and vasectomies.  This simple procedure, well known to we older Westerners, is simply misunderstood by women from Pnas.

• Administrator
Salty Dog

At the beginning of all the relationships I told them about the vasectomy, but they still tried telling me that I got them pregnant.

I've heard that if you've had a vasectomy and your wife/GF gets pregnant, that you should at least be tested before you kick her ass to the curb.... :db:

• Like 4