Any one used Shadow Travel and Tours? Is this legit?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheWhiteKnight

• Mikala

• Monsoon

• shadow

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds pretty shady!

Would not trust anything with "Shadow" in the title. Only the most dodgy among us would use that name.

life is all about making memories and what is a vacation with out a vacation horror story to tell for years on end

CardiacKid

Just glancing at those HK prices - you will be staying in some shit hotels for sure.
Don't forget the infamous "Mansions" in Hong Kong. Backpacker heaven complete with shared bathroom facilities. 
rizla

Yeah, if it goes bad, I'll fall back on that. She'll be exited to leave the country doing anything and even stepping foot on Disneyland.

Forget Disney, take her to Macao, walk along the old harbour front and have a romantic dinner, lots of cheap guest houses there too, she will have many amazing memories

TheWhiteKnight

Forget Disney, take her to Macao, walk along the old harbour front and have a romantic dinner, lots of cheap guest houses there too, she will have many amazing memories

Was thinking these ones:

• Hong Kong + Overnight Macau

• Hong Kong + Disneyland + Ocean Park + Macau

• Hong Kong + Disney + Ocean Park + Macau + Pearl of the Orient Night Tour

rizla

The night tour is actually quite good, I did that a few years ago

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Don't forget the infamous "Mansions" in Hong Kong. Backpacker heaven complete with shared bathroom facilities. 

I always imagine Chung King Mansions to be ground zero for an Ebola outbreak...

ex231

Thinking about 5 days and 4 nights in Hong Kong and Macau for a short trip and to get a couple first stamps in my girls passport

The first time I took my wife out of the country we got a bunch of crap from a young, rookie pinay BI officer. Get yourself in the proper mindset for that possibility.

• Like 1
TheWhiteKnight

The first time I took my wife out of the country we got a bunch of crap from a young, rookie pinay BI officer. Get yourself in the proper mindset for that possibility.

Yeah another reason I don't want to spend a lot on this first trip in case of off boarding. But I will prepare all the tips on how to best look decent. She was never involved in a bar or anything, former BPO worker, college educated, if any of that matters. But yeah I'm concerned but will have all the ducks in a row for the best chance.

Paul

Easy enough to find a hotel in HKG, but keep an eye on the square meters (or feet) in the room. Most of the rooms barely have enough space for a bed and a restroom.

Sounds like the hotel rooms in Singapore. The entrance door wouldn't open the entire way, in the last room I had in Singapore! 

Yeah, no doubt. The government wants to keep a tight reign on the citizens. It was a bit of a pain in the butt when Vivian was trying to bring Quinn to see me. She had a photocopy of my passport and his passport, both showing the same family name. They still gave her the twenty questions routine.

• Like 2
TheWhiteKnight

Sounds like the hotel rooms in Singapore. The entrance door wouldn't open the entire way, in the last room I had in Singapore! 

Sounds like my room in tokyo haha.

delancey

Would not trust anything with "Shadow" in the title. Only the most dodgy among us would use that name.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
futuredude

Thinking about 5 days and 4 nights in Hong Kong and Macau for a short trip and to get a couple first stamps in my girls passport. It seems cheap enough, any one have some experience?

Yes, I use Shadow Travel frequently as they are located very near to my house. I can vouch as to their reliability and quality of customer service. Never had a problem and they were always willing to go the extra mile when necessary.

TheWhiteKnight

Yes, I use Shadow Travel frequently as they are located very near to my house. I can vouch as to their reliability and quality of customer service. Never had a problem and they were always willing to go the extra mile when necessary.

Thanks, just wish you had a deeper post history here so I could tell if you are pulling my leg :)

shadow

Oh yes, be wawy, be vewy vewy wawy!

• Like 2