Life is too short to sulk and cry

Purplewink

So some introduction about myself.

My name is Ann. I am a 29-year-old lady from Manila but loved reading this site so I figured it maybe a good idea to introduce myself.

I am looking to meet some friends all over the world,

I am working for a software company, loves to travel, reading, movies and creative writing.

If you think we have a great chance in meeting minds, then let me know.

Regards,

Ann

Nice to have your contribution to the forum. Sounds like you have quite a wide variety of interests. Welcome to the forum!

Welkom it's always nice to have lady's also on the forum, keeps the man more serious and show the other side off thingking.

I like long walks on the beach, dinner at home, dining out, short walks on the beach followed by XXX, action movies, chick flicks, fine wine, Boones Farm, TJ Swan and I'd like to meet a rich sexy Filipina who is over 18 and under 21 unless she is very rich!

I like long walks on the beach, dinner at home, dining out, short walks on the beach followed by XXX, action movies, chick flicks, fine wine, Boones Farm, TJ Swan and I'd like to meet a rich sexy Filipina who is over 18 and under 21 unless she is very rich!

Depends on how rich?? Rich enough and I could settle down with an old man!! :welcome::D

Thanks for the warm welcome, appreciate it.

During one of my travels in China, I was told by a local Chinese that Chinese girls only care about money. These girls would be asking how much you are making on a first date.

I told him, it happens all over the world. So he abhors dating a Chinese girl but personally, I like China also because the culture is very rich and so far, I have never been "harmed" by any Chinese I have met except for some stern look I got from a Chinese guy in the plane when I tried to move my carry on bag.

So for me, as long as my future husband can afford some fancy restaurants, some travels, good sex and most of all, a sane conversation I'll be fine.

Doesn't matter if it's in China or the Philippines:)

Now that is admirable, your honesty is refreshing. My own sweet sampaguita likes nice restaurants too, but she much prefers if they serve Filipino food, particularly from Cebu.