My Experiance with Filipino Cupid and update on Ex

woodchopper

get 1 of jimwatchbiz's shirts mate,,that will do the trick!

• Like 3
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aussiekangaroo

• woodchopper

• jtmwatchbiz

• Enuff

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i try but when any womens spot me it's game over!      

best advice   find about 7 to 10 attractive women that you like   meet them all at Jollibee at the same time    if they are jealous, you can weed them out immediately

must this become about me?

Posted Images

Willyv2b

The first month that I had a profile on FC I had over 800 women send me messages, favorites, or shown interest. With that many ladies showing interest I generally don't message them if they message first. Every single one of the ladies that I've messaged but one (more on that later) have asked for money or presented situations where money is needed. DIA is a step below FC in my opinion. You get what you pay for and DIA is free.

My current gf I met online at FC and she hasn't asked for any money. She is a filipina but moved away at the age of 3. She has more money than me so that won't be a problem. Everyone who does the online dating thing needs to be very careful and never send any money. If a girl asks for money or hints that they need money I'm gone.

Many years ago I was invited to go bear hunting and I said no because I don't hunt something that can kill me. Well all these years later I'm hunting something as deadly and many times more cunning. Good luck hunting boys.

aussiekangaroo

Every single one of the ladies that I've messaged but one (more on that later) have asked for money or presented situations where money is needed.

after how long knowing them would they ask or hint at money? I have spoken with about 20 and never once been asked for any money to date. They might say they don't have money to spend in internet cafe everyday but I would not say that is asking for money.

Davaoeno

It was actually a bit more then that, She also had a foriegn bf a few years back about 50yo, She's traveled all over asia already and always dresses well in her photos in different places, Goes to a upscale gym, movies alone, Dining in nice places such as The Social with just other girls. In nice condo's that her friends own with pictures of them. I don't know where that kind of money came from but I'm not really interested. Sounds to high maintenance to me.

and you know this because ?? ah, thats right, because she told you !   I also  used to believe everything that people told me 

• Like 3
aussiekangaroo

and you know this because ?? ah, thats right, because she told you !   I also  used to believe everything that people told me 

Well I don't really know what's the truth but I can see her photos so there must be some truth in it, It's not just words.

Davaoeno

Well I don't really know what's the truth but I can see her photos so there must be some truth in it, It's not just words.

you want photos ?  i can send you lots of photos.  I once fell in love with a wonderful girl - then my buddy pointed out to me that the girl in her photos was in fact Anne Curtis !! hahaha

• Like 4
aussiekangaroo

you want photos ? i can send you lots of photos. I once fell in love with a wonderful girl - then my buddy pointed out to me that the girl in her photos was in fact Anne Curtis !! hahaha

Well all I know is that I'm not interested nor care about it but I did Skype with her and it was the same girl as in the photos.

Edited by aussiekangaroo
Humboldt

Do share I will be judge and jury ...

Jawny

Thank you for this comment. It is priceless. It explains so much about the delightful posts so far. I hope the search you describe ends up with you finding what you're searching for.

• Like 2
Enuff

you want photos ?  i can send you lots of photos.  I once fell in love with a wonderful girl - then my buddy pointed out to me that the girl in her photos was in fact Anne Curtis !! hahaha

you dated anne curtis, shes cute

you should have stayed with her

• Like 3
RedRanger

I was on FC a few years ago, I probably skyped about 150 woman and got down to about 15 that I liked.

My suggestion is to Playboy, there are just so many woman to meet that you will find attractive.

Once you meet these girls make sure you pick the one you find attractive, They usually come with other friends and of course after a few meeting with her and her friend, then her friend will become your next victim/interest.  This is the beauty of Philippines.

Even after you meet the girl that you like or move in with you, I would still keep in contact with a few others on the side, I like to keep my options open even if in a relationship.

Good Luck and have fun....

woodchopper

Well all I know is that I'm not interested nor care about it but I did Skype with her and it was the same girl as in the photos.

did u lead a "sheltered childhood"?

Enuff

best advice

find about 7 to 10 attractive women that you like

meet them all at Jollibee at the same time 

if they are jealous, you can weed them out immediately

• Like 5
rizla

best advice

find about 7 to 10 attractive women that you like

meet them all at Jollibee at the same time 

if they are jealous, you can weed them out immediately

Thats just so wrong, and yet.................it could work lol

• Like 1
TheWhiteKnight

You can definitely find a nice girl online and it's a great way to weed out undesirables.  Anyone who tells you otherwise is probably not very bright, went for the hottest, youngest one they could find, and got screwed over.  Just put a little more thought into it that that, and you will succeed.  Good luck!  

This is the truth. I agree with basically everything you post man, we would be good friends.

Something I did notice tho is that alot of girl's don't like a guy who will live in the Philippines as they want to go abroad which I totally understand good for them but something I think is quite funny is that they want a much older guy say around 40-50 even they are around 22-25. Just need to find a needle in the haystack but FC is worth every cent i spent on it.

Stay away from these ones. There are many reasons they don't want some one that's already here or been here, one being that they are playing many guys and don't want to screwed that up, and the other is that once you get to PH you realize your options are plentiful and they can't exert much control over you.

I found the unicorn on DIA, so I know its possible. I also found several other decent normal girls who were just fine. I know it's easy to say DIA is full of scammers and maybe it is when your 50+ but my experience was way better than most post about. It's pretty easy to weed out any scammers.

• Like 4