My Experiance with Filipino Cupid and update on Ex

aussiekangaroo

Well as some of you guys may remember I had a thread on hear awhile go about my now ex handing a baby over to her to keep as the mother could not afford for her food. I never could get the real answer what ever happened to it or if really even existed but I did not hear much of it after a few weeks. Anyways I was with her since June 2011 and I really grew tired of her games and alot of people telling me that she was so lucky to have me mainly by Filipino guys who assumed my condo or even 2 taxi drivers I never asked why they said it but I just shrugged it off,

I really gave the relationship my best but it was fruitless and a waste of time to continue, I also had a message in my facebook from another guy saying that he had met with her a few times but had never done anything and that he wanted to marry with her. When i confronted her about it at first she denied it then he gave me more specifics and I was able to tell it was a genuine message and I confronted her with it again and she told me that they were just friends. This girl is from a broken but nice family and was also working in a mall when I first met her long hours, I really did my best to support her by sending her an allowance every month, flagship smart phone's and nice designer brand watches etc she also stayed with her sister and sister in-law and her niece in one of the condos, Her brother already found a new girl but they still wanted to help her and the baby. Her brother is working in another city. She also had a nice trip in Australia and we spent a few weeks on the Gold Coast so why she wanted to play games is beyond me.

Anyway enough is enough I could not tolerate it as I had for around 4.5 years so I just told her it's over I can't live like this anymore and said I don't want to just dump you on the street so I would continue to give you your allowance for 18 months by a way of PDC. She already transferred to some rough boarding house as she did not want to return to her mothers and sister room.

So I tried using Date In Asia but really not much luck there never getting many replies and I was hesitant to pay for Filipino Cupid when there is other sites available for free well I finally decided to pull the trigger and paid for a 3 month subscription to FC and must say i'm very impressed and was getting inundated with replies or girls sending me messages, Most of them very attractive and educated and good working girls. I get the feeling tho that they are very serious for a long term relationship and you probably would not want to play games with them as I know alot of guys would want to do for just fun or to have a girl in bed for holidays, That's not really my type of thing well it was once when I was in Thailand and AC on holidays but never with decent girls and that's a thing of the past. I am 30 now going to live in the Philippines this year and looking to find a decent girl and start a family and hopefully live happily ever after haha. Is it possible?

Anyways first girl I was communicating with off FC looked very attractive in her photo's however when more photos were sent in my Viber I was a bit taken back as she was like a higher class girl with lot's of fancy photos and very much into fashion she has just finished a degree and comes from a good background but i'm not really comfortable with that kind of lifestyle and just want to find a simple but nice girl.

A few factory workers in Mactan also messaged and were good looking but not very talkative after a few days not really online. 1 girl gave me her number when I try to call she would answer and could hear my voice but I could not hear her as she said her phone is broken so I gave up. Another has a sister in Australia withe her aussie husband but they had just gone bankrupt in Canberra and having difficulty she seemed nice but her idea is to live with all her family in one house like the ex and I am defiantly not into that. 

I have so far narrowed it down to 2 and they are both very attractive both want to meet when I arrive back in a few months and know of my plans to live in the Philippines. One is a very funny girl with great body and always making me smile while the other is working in one of the big malls for a well known brand and also very attractive but does have a quite a sad background but did a super good job of finding a good job and now a supervisor.. Decisions decisions ha? LOL.

I'm just an average guy not rich not poor have enough to live quite comfortably on for life and want to do alot of travel around Asia with a loved one, I'm quite shy and quiet I know I need to break that haha but i'm working on it.

Something I did notice tho is that alot of girl's don't like a guy who will live in the Philippines as they want to go abroad which I totally understand good for them but something I think is quite funny is that they want a much older guy say around 40-50 even they are around 22-25. Just need to find a needle in the haystack but FC is worth every cent i spent on it.

• Like 2
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aussiekangaroo

• woodchopper

• Enuff

• RedRanger

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i try but when any womens spot me it's game over!      

best advice   find about 7 to 10 attractive women that you like   meet them all at Jollibee at the same time    if they are jealous, you can weed them out immediately

must this become about me?

Posted Images

bahalina buong

You can definitely find a nice girl online and it's a great way to weed out undesirables.  Anyone who tells you otherwise is probably not very bright, went for the hottest, youngest one they could find, and got screwed over.  Just put a little more thought into it that that, and you will succeed.  Good luck!  

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

I am 30 now going to live in the Philippines this year

if you don't mind me asking (which i assume not as you included so much personal anecdotes already) how at your young age are you able to support yourself here in a foreign country? are you working?

• Like 2
Humboldt

she prefers , someone living outside of the Philippines because , she can be a playgirl/wife

better you just send money for visa , like the rest of my boyfriends do ..

• Like 3
jtmwatchbiz

Anyone who tells you otherwise is probably not very bright, went for the hottest,

must this become about me?

• Like 4
aussiekangaroo

if you don't mind me asking (which i assume not as you included so much personal anecdotes already) how at your young age are you able to support yourself here in a foreign country? are you working?

No I'm not working anymore, I have enough investments to live a comfortable life, If I was older I might say I'm rich but at my age what I have has to last me and it is a good amount to live comfortably not poor nor rich.

• Like 1
woodchopper

u need to get out and meet a few,,get yourself "life experience/s/d"

anyone that cant find a gal in the phils,,simply aint trying!

• Like 2
ChrisCHI

Good luck to you and take it slow my friend. Patience really pays off in the end.

• Like 1

I've spend hundreds of hours over the years on Dateinasia.  I've enjoyed my time there, but never once found a girl who I had an in-person relationship with.  I did meet a couple of girls over lunch or coffee, but nothing developed.

I had 3 previous relationships (all long distance but I visited these girls in person) prior to meeting the girl I am with in Cebu.  I met all of these girls on Filipina Cupid.

Not sure why, but my luck has been infinitely better on FC than on DIA.

• Like 1
Skywalker

Internet dating is as genuine as meeting a girl in a bar.

If you lie about yourself, your circumstances or any aspect of your life, then you can't expect honesty from a girl online, for whatever reason.

If you are serious about finding a partner for life, rather than a holiday romance, you must be brutally honest.  Honesty being the best policy.

If you want to be a player be careful.  You upset the wrong girl, or shag a married woman, you might get more than you bargained for.  This ain't Kansas.

• Like 4
jtmwatchbiz

If you want to be a player be careful

i try but when any womens spot me it's game over!

post-4506-0-04208100-1460688649_thumb.jpg

• Like 5
Skywalker

Damn, he's wearing my watch!

• Like 2
woodchopper

i try but when any womens spot me it's game over

where ya get that shirt,,i want 1 or 2?........(thats a younger foto also),,,,,,,,,, :yahoo:

Journeyer
she was like a higher class girl with lot's of fancy photos and very much into fashion

That doesn't necessarily mean what you think it means, a lot of simple girls go to "fashion shoots" where a certain photographer takes dozens of pictures of them in a studio. These shoots don't pay money, but the girls like their photos so that is like their payment.

aussiekangaroo

That doesn't necessarily mean what you think it means, a lot of simple girls go to "fashion shoots" where a certain photographer takes dozens of pictures of them in a studio. These shoots don't pay money, but the girls like their photos so that is like their payment.

It was actually a bit more then that, She also had a foriegn bf a few years back about 50yo, She's traveled all over asia already and always dresses well in her photos in different places, Goes to a upscale gym, movies alone, Dining in nice places such as The Social with just other girls. In nice condo's that her friends own with pictures of them. I don't know where that kind of money came from but I'm not really interested. Sounds to high maintenance to me.

• Like 1