Mabuhay from Norway

Balintawak

Balintawak

Hi all,

Iv`e been reading for some time in this forum and I must say its great. Kudos to all the members here.

As all of you, i have special interest in the Philippines and consider myself to be "Pinoy by Heart".

I found my better half in Sweden, a real native Igorot from Baugio. Western girls, no more!!! <_<

when one first get the taste of a sweet pinay with the filipina values, your heart is sold, for life.

I knew a few pinays through internet, but very unexpected, my Irene was not so far away. It sure made things more easy too. :D Id like to call it good Karma.(which we deserve cos were both nice peoples hehe)

Our plans is to go to Cebu in March and stay there for one year.

It would be great to meet some of the people in here. Its also great to know that if anything, there is always a place to get advice or even direct help from someone who knows the goaround.

Well, see ya in the threads B)