Sign in to follow this  
Nangulo

US Embassy Outreach in Butuan City

Nangulo

THE EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES IS TRANSMITTING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION THROUGH THE EMBASSY WARDEN SYSTEM AS A PUBLIC SERVICE TO AMERICAN CITIZENS IN THE PHILIPPINES. PLEASE DISSEMINATE THIS MESSAGE TO ALL U.S. CITIZENS IN YOUR ORGANIZATION OR NEIGHBORHOOD. THANK YOU. 

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/299618/ACS-JCD/PSA%20Butuan%20April%202016.pdf

Monday, April 18, 2016

8:00am to 11:00am

Go Hotel Butuan

Robinsons Place

Brgy. Bayanihan

J.C. Aquino Avenue

Butuan City

OMG, that's on Mindanao!

Note:  Link and pdf are the same file.

PSA Butuan April 2016.pdf

Edited by Nangulo

RedRanger

Has anyone been to Butuan?

My sister n law boyfriend from there and he claims if boring place, not much to do.  I wanted an American Point of View.

I do enjoy Davao and surrounding cities there.

Jawny

Interesting to note that the notice includes the instruction to not distribute the information publicly. Is that bureaucratic language or just a joke?

Nangulo

Has anyone been to Butuan?

My sister n law boyfriend from there and he claims if boring place, not much to do.  I wanted an American Point of View.

I do enjoy Davao and surrounding cities there.

I've been a few times.  They have a nice DFA office, an airport that handles jets, a couple malls and movie theatres, decent hospitals, lively downtown, McDonalds, Dunkin' Donuts, etc..  There are local attractions like caves and hot springs.  

Interesting to note that the notice includes the instruction to not distribute the information publicly. Is that bureaucratic language or just a joke?

I noticed that right off, and was not going to include the pdf at first.  But the email it came wrapped in said, "PLEASE DISSEMINATE THIS MESSAGE TO ALL U.S. CITIZENS IN YOUR ORGANIZATION OR NEIGHBORHOOD. THANK YOU. "

• Like 1

State Trooper

Wish I had known about this yesterday. My daughter went to Cebu yesterday to renew her passport at the Consulate. Could have saved her the trip, we are 1/2 hour from Butuan

• Like 2