Sign in to follow this  
tambok

Buying a Business for a Girl

smokey

i say calanderia....I started a hot dog cart as a second business on a whim here in the states and it turned into a very profitable little business.........Best day ever was $1,860 profit in a five hour SELLING WINDOW

Again, this was in the states...........BUT...... Most places in the P.I. have more foot traffic and that is really good for sales opportunities 

hot dog here 16 peso at the little stands in the shopping areas... low profit for sure ... usa hot dog 3 to 5 dollars...

how about a female guard they are hiring and i heard the pay was 10,000 peso a month

post-35-0-70663200-1460540330_thumb.jpg

Edited by smokey
  • Like 1

thebob

Haha, definitely, that's happened more than a few times as well. I try to ask as many as possible, but sometimes that backfires when they go ask the other person I just asked. I think when you live here long enough, you just take a mental inventory of everything in the whole store...seems easier sometimes.

A picture is worth a thousand words...

• Like 1