Sign in to follow this  
tim

Effective April 4, 2016, the U.S. Embassy is expanding the number of banks involved in our mail-in payment program

M.C.A.

Glad you got it worked out. My draft cost $10. I had my documents all sealed up, I didn't want the papers getting ruffled up and I was hesitant to allow the delivery guy to see the stuff. It makes sense though that they want them unsealed. The packing material they bring is a bullshit bag, no pad, nothing. They asked for 2 passport photos, but they sent one back for some reason. I'm pretty pleased with Air21 service, but no the embassy.

WhiteKnight, did you have to use their packing materials?  Was it one of those brown envelopes?  Glad that you mentioned this to me, I better ready the padded envelope I bought with printed addresses, do they also stick the address on the package, the Address I'm suppose to use looks like this:  

Citizenship and Passport Unit, American Citizens Services, Consular Section, U.S. Embassy, 1201 Roxas Boulevard, 1000 Manila.  

That is how they have it listed with the zip code before Manila it just doesn't look formatted right but if it works?

TheWhiteKnight

WhiteKnight, did you have to use their packing materials?  Was it one of those brown envelopes?  Glad that you mentioned this to me, I better ready the padded envelope I bought with printed addresses, do they also stick the address on the package, the Address I'm suppose to use looks like this:  

Citizenship and Passport Unit, American Citizens Services, Consular Section, U.S. Embassy, 1201 Roxas Boulevard, 1000 Manila.  

That is how they have it listed with the zip code before Manila it just doesn't look formatted right but if it works?

I'd just put the stuff in your padded envelope, don't seal it yet, when they are there seal it up, and they will place it in their bag with the address already printed. Don't worry about addressing it.

• Like 1