Sign in to follow this  
Skywalker

2 for 1 Pizza at New Orleans Resto, Ayala Mall

Skywalker

Voucher from the Cinema.

Don't bother, the base is thinner than photocopy paper.  Ultra thin cheese covering and toppings that should be put on the endangered species list.

No photo, as I'm praying it didn't happen.  Sadly my 2 boys were there, and they immediately took me to Metro to buy food.

How these places remain in business amazes me.

• Like 4

Scottiev

Misprint. .its not a 2 FOR 1 , it's 2 FROM 1

• Like 9

woodchopper

for those not knowing,,when in dumaguete or ormoc,,"foodnet" in duma and "martinis" in ormoc are very good pizza joints,,cheap beer also at ormoc and cheap pizza at foodnet

• Like 2

Wolfpack

Voucher from the Cinema.

Don't bother, the base is thinner than photocopy paper.  Ultra thin cheese covering and toppings that should be put on the endangered species list.

No photo, as I'm praying it didn't happen.  Sadly my 2 boys were there, and they immediately took me to Metro to buy food.

I had dinner there last night with my wife...I had the best steak I have been served in Cebu in years...my wife had a very good salad...and I always enjoy their slushies...those are 3 items they did right...suppose that is how they remain in business...

post-16695-0-67157500-1459569457_thumb.jpg

post-16695-0-04517000-1459569483_thumb.jpg

post-16695-0-15119600-1459569506_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

TheWhiteKnight

Voucher from the Cinema.

Sounds like Albertos pizza in Cebu as well.

• Like 1

broden

Voucher from the Cinema.

fighting obesity 1 pizza at a time

• Like 1

Headshot

Isn't thin crust basically the definition of good New York pizza? Handuraw Pizza has a really thin New York crust on their pizzas, and they are delicious. Thin crust is usually not my thing, but it is an exception. If New Orleans gets the toppings right, the crust isn't really a bad thing. The thin crust can make the flavors in the toppings pop. Then again, if the toppings are blah, then the pizza will be blah too.

• Like 1

CebuKano

I had dinner there last night with my wife...I had the best steak I have been served in Cebu in years...my wife had a very good salad...and I always enjoy their slushies...those are 3 items they did right...suppose that is how they remain in business...

New Orleans is a good place if you don't mind the concept of you get what you pay for.  I don't really care for their slushies but to each their own. Like any restaurant nothing is going to please everyone. Never tried their discount pizza but we've tried a lot of other items on their food menu and never been disappointed. And their beer prices are a bit lower than The Social.

And Cha is a cute and friendly server who's worked there since they first opened. 

• Like 3

rep1

their luchon and raw oyster are nice, and shakes are cheap.

and their waitresses are among the best. it's the second restaurant i visited here and I thought Cebu is so much better than home, not knowing most of the rest are garbage grade...

woodchopper

cebu and its dependence on frozen etc foods arriving in good condition is a factor in food menus here,,IMO.

i have 1st hand knowlege of rotten frozen foods,,YUKKKKKKKK

jtmwatchbiz

and their waitresses are among the best

post pics...inquiring minds want to know!

• Like 1

rep1

no pic, we're not talking about beauty or cuteness, though they're indeed nice by our standard.

most waitresses in Cebu are like immature teenage girls