Does marrying a Filipina make me a racist?

RogerDat

My best friend from 3rd grade on was the whitest white boy in South Carolina, and was what would be called racist today, but was normal thinking back then, was married to a Negro lady 2 years ago, if he can change, anybody can. She is about 15 years his junior.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• guitartechk

• TheWhiteKnight

• SkyMan

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some people are racist and then marry a Filipina  I don't see how marrying a Filipina can make you a racist   I do see where American women, who have a tendency to blow up after eating wedding cake,

I had been forewarned, having read posts and articles on the subject here and elsewhere, that I would encounter resentment and hostility because I married a Filipina. But, even in light of that, I was

is your sister fat?,,,,,,,,,

Posted Images

smokey

My best friend from 3rd grade on was the whitest white boy in South Carolina, and was what would be called racist today, but was normal thinking back then, was married to a Negro lady 2 years ago, if he can change, anybody can. She is about 15 years his junior.

did you get permission to use Rocky 5 speech

Lee From Cebu

Western woman have alienated guys for too long 

I have at least 10 male friends in Canada who have just given up on the entire dating scene and are much happier alone

I can remember my brother wife saying to me I can not handle a strong western woman

She said to me over dinner one night that my girlfriend was a  immature gold digger with no brains and I was a old pervert just looking for a hard body to hold ....I looked her right in the eye and replied  what a wonderful world were two people with so much in common find love  ....Can you say triggered 

As for being racist give me a break what kind of racist hooks up with a different race  .. 

RogerDat

did you get permission to use Rocky 5 speech

Did not see rocky 5 so no idea.

RogerDat

If U B a BDSM Racist, having a woman of color is definite turn on.

The only way to completely eliminate racism is to marry someone outside your race and have children. Eventually there will be one race.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Administrator
Salty Dog

I don't know where the rest of you hang out in the USA, but I've not seen any looks and snide remarks from others. We even live in a retirement community where I'm sure the average age of wives is 20-30 older than my wife. Everyone we've met treats her better than she was treated in the Philippines. A day doesn't go by that she doesn't remark how friendly people are here.

Sent from Note 4 using Tapatalk.

• Like 3
TheWhiteKnight

I don't know where the rest of you hang out in the USA, but I've not seen any looks and snide remarks from others. We even live in a retirement community where I'm sure the average age of wives is 20-30 older than my wife. Everyone we've met treats her better than she was treated in the Philippines. A day doesn't go by that she doesn't remark how friendly people are here.

Sent from Note 4 using Tapatalk.

What kind of age / attractiveness difference are we talking here?

• 3 weeks later...
JSL-USMC

Only you make you a racist...with the help of your upbringing.

I'm racist. I never want to date another white woman again.

• Like 6
colemanlee

I'm racist. I never want to date another white woman again.

Now that is a very true statement....makes me racist as hell....

• Like 3
dnl_grout

I don't know where the rest of you hang out in the USA, but I've not seen any looks and snide remarks from others.

Thats because you look at them like you want to bit them...your a dog...remember?

• Like 1