shipping from Thailand

Hi All,

I am thinking of shipping something from Thailand but I need somewhere/company or someone to send it to so it doesn't get stuck on the wharves and so I don't get hit with high duty/taxes/grease. It is only one pallet of personal goods but...

Thanks,

John

TheWhiteKnight

See if they have "balikbayan box" shops there, usually ran by Filipinos. That would be the cheapest.

So many Thailand refugees lately.

streak03

Wife and I went to Bangkok for a shopping trip a while back, didn't know any of the Balikbayan shippers, so I just called the Philippines Embassy and asked them for recommendations.  Ended up getting a good deal on the shipment and they even came to the hotel and boxed it up for us.  Unfortunately I don't remember what company it was.

Thank you for the replies. I did ship Balikbayan from America when I came the first time. I am looking for one shipper in Bangkok but no replies yet.

Thanks again,

John