Charred body found inside burnt car in Busay, Cebu City

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon
dental records

I never noticed any dentist in the Philippines keeping records other than balance owed on the bill...

One member banned from the topic. 

Edited by Monsoon
  • Like 2
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• shadow

• Gus

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am currently in the UK and have not been using the forum recently, but came here specifically to see what had been posted about Tim.   Tim was a good friend of mine. I heard of his death from othe

Larry, I know these people personally, and I believe her only true dream would be for Tim to be alive ..

Ive stayed away from this thread for few days ( actually from linc completely ) , because I was pissed off at myself for responding to a poster when I was so affected emotionally .. for that, I apolo

Posted Images

Is it true that the wife of the deceased was seen partying a Emerald Isle's st pats day party on Friday? If that's true I would think it would raise some suspicion.

Davaoeno

Your husband is dead and all your friends see you sitting around the house all day crying and being depressed and in an attempt to console you they persuade you to come out with them to Emerald Isle - which you attend since you just don't have the strength to argue with them about it anymore 

Someone see's you there and concludes that because you are there you must have had something to do with your husband being killed.

My wife sees me heading towards the fridge and when I suddenly stop and just leave the room  and she concludes that I am thinking about some girl- when in reality all that happened is that I remembered that we were out of milk

• Like 9
Humboldt

I'm still trying to figure out the legal system in the Philippines

So once the dust settles , and there is a prime suspect , the family of the deceased

must file a complaint / case. Or the whole incident just goes away ?    

Edited by Humboldt
jtmwatchbiz

Is it true that the wife of the deceased was seen partying a Emerald Isle's st pats day party on Friday?

with all due respect i think you are posting that question in the wrong place so perhaps ask whoever is the source of that tidbit of gossip as i don't recall anyone mentioning it here.  if it was posted on social media then take it with a grain of salt as "partying" can mean anything anyone wants it to mean.

• Like 3
Oz Jon

I'm not going to get involved in this slanging match - based on lack of real facts, but ....

My sailing mate is a dentist

He is my dentist

He has never taken an x-ray of my teeth

His dental records consist of pencil marks on a dental record (printed card), showing every filling and it's location on every tooth in my mouth.

Since at 81yo I have a few fillings, his record is a pretty good identifier!

Maybe time for some of you budding "Sherlock Holmes" guys to back off and wait for the real experts to reach a conclusion.

It's hard to beat real facts!

• Like 4
JamesMusslewhite

did I say I was an authority?

let me check all my comments...nope, I did not...

some folks here however, think I have no right to ask questions...one person saying, it was none of my business...

well, sir...a death that involves an American would be my business...as I am American...

a death that involves someone that served their country...yup, that be me to...

a death that involves someone retired from the U.S. Navy...yup...

I am asking questions...do you have answers?

please do share...thank you

Here is a novel idea, perhaps wait for investigators to have time to properly process all the facts. This way all the inconsistencies caused primarily due to piss poor reporting can all be corrected.

• Like 7
hyaku

I'm not going to get involved in this slanging match - based on lack of real facts, but ....

My sailing mate is a dentist

He is my dentist

He has never taken an x-ray of my teeth

His dental records consist of pencil marks on a dental record (printed card), showing every filling and it's location on every tooth in my mouth.

Since at 81yo I have a few fillings, his record is a pretty good identifier!

Maybe time for some of you budding "Sherlock Holmes" guys to back off and wait for the real experts to reach a conclusion.

It's hard to beat real facts!

Ditto. expecting a dentist here to have an X Ray machine is a tall order. Lucky to even find drill that doesn't leak all over the place.

Mandingo

I brought my dental records from the U.S. once because I flew straight to the PI after a appointment in Portland, I am sure they are still in a cabinet in our place in Ormoc too. I always assumed, incorrectly I guess by reading the comments, most people who moved there full time would bring medical and dental records with them to have when needed.

By what I have read here the diseased was a good guy, sounds like he had some good friends on this forum. R.I.P. and his family are in my prayers.

• Like 1

Dentist that do not have x-ray machines, send their patients to a place that does x-ray's.

Dental X-Ray Cebu City

• Like 1
RogerDat

Greetings! I have been seeing my Dentice since 2005. She is on her second x ray machine. This one does Panoramic x rays of the entire jaw. She has had it since 2010 I think. She is in clunky Lapu Lapu city in public market area.

Pilar G. Inoc DDM, 342 8084

fivestarph

I find it kind of strange that the Police have not been able to find the suspect(being a Foreigner) to date, unless it has not been reported in the press.

shadow

I find it kind of strange that the Police have not been able to find the suspect(being a Foreigner) to date, unless it has not been reported in the press.

If he lives in Calatrava as reported, chances are he knows the area here pretty well. If he was smart and doesn't want to be found, it would be pretty easy to hide out here for a few days/weeks. Small communities on Negros are pretty devoid of news. He could be holed up at any one of thousands of small beach resorts and no one would be the wiser.

Skywalker

Didn't I read here that the foreign owner of the burned out vehicle was already helping the police with their inquiries?