Charred body found inside burnt car in Busay, Cebu City

Wolfpack

This is my final post on the subject.

Why on earth do you have in your limited mental capacity have the view that I as close friend of Ratty and Tim should discuss this on a public forum. In what capacity do you act?

If I judge I have relevant information it will be given to the appropriate authorities not to satisfy your weird craving for info on the subject.

based on what I am telling you...from reading these articles...you should contact the authorities...because they need help getting answers...

from what has been reported...the wives of these to guys were in contact when a body was burned in Ratcliff's vehicle...and although one wife is claiming the body...verification of whose body it really is...other than the one wife...in unknown...

why does one of the wives think the body is her husband...and the other wife is not talking to the police or press?

justice needs answers...and if you really do know these people...I am sure the police would want to hear from you...

now, if that is what you are doing...just say so...

you do not have to respond to me, like I have no right to know...an American Navy Vet is involved...that makes it my right to know...

you want to be helpful, be helpful...I did not jump on you...why do you feel that you have the right to jump on me?

if you are already cooperating with the investigation...why not just say so?

you have not said that yet...

why are you offended at a person that would like to see justice?

that doesn't make sense...just like this entire case does not make sense...

I would think you would want to see justice served...

Edited by Wolfpack
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• shadow

• Gus

• RogerDuMond

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am currently in the UK and have not been using the forum recently, but came here specifically to see what had been posted about Tim.   Tim was a good friend of mine. I heard of his death from othe

Larry, I know these people personally, and I believe her only true dream would be for Tim to be alive ..

Ive stayed away from this thread for few days ( actually from linc completely ) , because I was pissed off at myself for responding to a poster when I was so affected emotionally .. for that, I apolo

Posted Images

shadow

you do not have to respond to me, like I have no right to know...an American Navy Vet is involved...that makes it my right to know...

you want to be helpful, be helpful...I did not jump on you...why do you feel that you have the right to jump on me?

Why do you feel that being a VET gives you any more rights than anyone else in this matter?

If someone has information they should give it to the police. There is no reason that they should have to answer to you about whether or not they have done so, or anything else.

You have absolutely NO authority in this matter!

• Like 6
Wolfpack

Why do you feel that being a VET gives you any more rights than anyone else in this matter?

If someone has information they should give it to the police. There is no reason that they should have to answer to you about whether or not they have done so, or anything else.

You have absolutely NO authority in this matter!

did I say I was an authority?

let me check all my comments...nope, I did not...

some folks here however, think I have no right to ask questions...one person saying, it was none of my business...

well, sir...a death that involves an American would be my business...as I am American...

a death that involves someone that served their country...yup, that be me to...

a death that involves someone retired from the U.S. Navy...yup...

I am asking questions...do you have answers?

please do share...thank you

Enuff

there are a few possibilities here.

habal-habal & jeepney drivers who ran forward being helpful could have tried to set up the aussie.

family members could have done this in hopes of wife getting rich and spreading her wealth.

some street kids could have done this asca gang initiation.

endless possibilities.

i prefer to let this play out, authorities investigate and when gus and or rbm seem satisfied then i will be too.

• Like 3
Headshot

and dental record were requested?

Given that very few dentists here even have access to x-ray machines, even dental records might no give a definitive answer on identity. It all depends on whether or not there are dental x-ray records to be had.

• Like 1
Wolfpack

Given that very few dentists here even have access to x-ray machines, even dental records might no give a definitive answer on identity. It all depends on whether or not there are dental x-ray records to be had.

I have dental records here...don't you?

I would think someone that had a $500,000 USD investment in the Philippines would have dental records here...

and it was mentioned he is retired U.S. Navy...which means there is definitely dental records somewhere...

I am sure the embassy has been notified...that is standard procedure in a situation involving the suspected death of a citizen

Maybe she  it new was him because he had only four fingers on his right hand or he was missing a leg from his Navy days who knows. i sure she thinks its her husband.

• Like 4
shadow

did I say I was an authority?

let me check all my comments...nope, I did not...

some folks here however, think I have no right to ask questions...one person saying, it was none of my business...

well, sir...a death that involves an American would be my business...as I am American...

a death that involves someone that served their country...yup, that be me to...

a death that involves someone retired from the U.S. Navy...yup...

I am asking questions...do you have answers?

please do share...thank you

Asking questions is not the same as demanding someone tell you answers they may not have. Tread lightly, you don't seem to be able to maintain composure in this thread, and soon may find yourself out of it.

You have no rights that everybody else does not have.

• Like 4
Wolfpack

Maybe she  it new was him because he had only four fingers on his right hand or he was missing a leg from his Navy days who knows. i sure she thinks its her husband.

one of the news article says she thought it was her husband because she had a dream she lost a tooth...

I swear it said that...you can't make this stuff up...

SkyMan

I have to agree with this.  From the guy's picture it doesn't look like he's been active duty for quite some time.  But even if he were still active it doesn't give the general public, which includes anyone not directly associated with the deceased (official investigators, family, friends), any more need to know.
  • Like 3
Wolfpack

I have to agree with this.  From the guy's picture it doesn't look like he's been active duty for quite some time.  But even if he were still active it doesn't give the general public, which includes anyone not directly associated with the deceased (official investigators, family, friends), any more need to know.

I guess you have never served in the military...does not matter when he served...

Are we really having this argument over my right to ask questions?

Does it really even matter, why I want to know?

You think I have no right to ask questions? about anything?

yeah, I get that feeling on these forums sometimes...no one thinks I should ask or answer questions about any subject be it food or where to by a watch...

I am asking questions, you do not want to answer...great...don't...

why do you feel the need to tell me what i can ask or can't ask questions about?

and is it too much to ask to ask you to stay on topic on a thread?

RogerDuMond

I guess you have never served in the military...does not matter when he served...

Are we really having this argument over my right to ask questions?

Does it really even matter, why I want to know?

You think I have no right to ask questions? about anything?

yeah, I get that feeling on these forums sometimes...no one thinks I should ask or answer questions about any subject be it food or where to by a watch...

I am asking questions, you do not want to answer...great...don't...

why do you feel the need to tell me what i can ask or can't ask questions about?

and is it too much to ask to ask you to stay on topic on a thread?

Quit while you are ahead or you will be banned from the topic.

• Like 6
Woolf

I took my granddaughter to dentist clinic in fiesta mall, tabunok

small room 2 dental chairs  they had an x-ray there

the person here seems to have enough money so I do not think he goes to any cheap clinic 

samatm

One question that is not clear from all the reports  ---  Whose car was it? 

thanks

Wolfpack

One question that is not clear from all the reports  ---  Whose car was it? 

thanks

SUV’s owner. The sports utility vehicle that was found burning in Sitio Lower Busay, Barangay Busay, Cebu City last Thursday afternoon reportedly belongs to a Craeg Keith Ratcliffe, a businessman from Negros Occidental.

also referred to as the Australian wanted for questioning...the newspapers flat out accusing the Australian of murder...

Edited by Wolfpack