Charred body found inside burnt car in Busay, Cebu City

Skywalker

One has to wonder why anyone would go to all that trouble to burn the body and car?

Fire has a nasty habit of destroying useful evidence of foul play.  Though in this case there doesn't seem much doubt that foul play is indeed involved.

Apparently the major suspect, or 'person of interest' is an Australian.  :coffee:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• shadow

• Gus

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am currently in the UK and have not been using the forum recently, but came here specifically to see what had been posted about Tim.   Tim was a good friend of mine. I heard of his death from othe

Larry, I know these people personally, and I believe her only true dream would be for Tim to be alive ..

Ive stayed away from this thread for few days ( actually from linc completely ) , because I was pissed off at myself for responding to a poster when I was so affected emotionally .. for that, I apolo

Posted Images

RogerDuMond

It doesn't take a freakin autopsy to figure that out.  A dental mirror in the mouth, what color is the throat?

I do believe that the definitive decider as to whether he was killed before the fire, by the fire itself, or by smoke inhalation would be the trachea and lungs.

Edited by RogerDuMond
A_Simple_Man
Jocelyn shares to the press she dreamt of her tooth being pulled out and seeing her husband being burned inside a car. 

This is from Facebook, but still, a remarkable 'dream' for the wife to have.

post-2276-0-77282900-1458278444_thumb.png

• Like 1
Davaoeno

I do believe that the definitive decider as to whether he was killed before the fire, by the fire itself, or by smoke inhalation would be the trachea and lungs.

I assumed that that is what SkyMan meant- but then I missed all of Season 3 of CSI !

attachicon.gifDream.png

If I could be convicted for every dream that I had about someone being burned or shot I would be doing a thousand year stretch in the pen !

• Like 3
A_Simple_Man

If I could be convicted for every dream that I had about someone being burned

Fascinating.  I have never ever had a dream of someone being burned, nor do I recall any of my female bed mates ever recounting a story of a dream of anyone being burned, so to me that is a remarkable dream.  I guess that makes you a remarkable person  :bobward:

• Like 1
Davaoeno

I have never ever had a dream of someone being burned,

Mine were all about people being burned in scams and grifts . 

• Like 3
shadow

attachicon.gifDream.png

Hmm, and so when all is said and done, it sounds as though this woman is quite possibly becoming rich and single.

A dream come true, indeed!

• Like 3
Headshot

If I was the one conducting the investigation, I think the wife and the jeepney driver would be my prime suspects...and NOT some mysterious Australian red herring. The whole "dream" episode is way too reminiscent of the father in the Ella Joy Pique case, which has never been solved (since the father was allowed to bury the primary evidence). Not just one, but two attempts were made to pin the murder on foreigners, with the result being that the real killer went free, since there really wasn't any reliable evidence linking the foreigners to the crime. The wife and jeepney driver should be cooling their heels in jail until their stories start to unravel. Then, maybe, the investigators could get to the bottom of what really happened.

Edited by Headshot
Alfred E. Neuman

Just by reading this thread, Judge A.Neumann sentences the wife and driver to life in Bilibid Prison.

• Like 4
smokey

In an attempt to cover cause of death.

would it not be way easier to bury the body then to cause a major fire in the middle of the day ? Unless a person wants to get caught

• Like 2
smokey

so who is going to file the case the wife?????????????    Call james he can add this to his weekly report of ITS always more fun in the PHilippines

• Like 2
shadow

Larry, I know these people personally, and I believe her only true dream would be for Tim to be alive ..

Thank you, Gus.

• Like 1
Enuff

Gus, sorry for your loss.

Thanks for vouching for him and defending his wifes character.

Have you been in contact with the police to see the cctv footage, maybe you or another friend of Tim knew the guy?

Do you believe that Tim had half million usd tied up with an Australian?

Edited by bigmook
  • Like 3