• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• shadow

• Gus

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am currently in the UK and have not been using the forum recently, but came here specifically to see what had been posted about Tim.   Tim was a good friend of mine. I heard of his death from othe

Larry, I know these people personally, and I believe her only true dream would be for Tim to be alive ..

Ive stayed away from this thread for few days ( actually from linc completely ) , because I was pissed off at myself for responding to a poster when I was so affected emotionally .. for that, I apolo

Posted Images

shadow

What dumbshits!

"CEBU, Philippines – Cebu City Police has filed criminal charges against Craig Keith Ratcliff and his wife, Maria Aisa Baldomar-Ratcliff for the murder and burning of United States retired Navy member Timothy Wilson in Busay, Cebu three months ago.

Both Craig and his wife Maria are still on the run – an investigation into the murder of the American national prompted police to file the murder charges against the couple.

Police said they found probably cause that pointed directly at the Ratcliffs, outside of the overdue debt that Wilson was attempting to collect. Sources say that Craig owed Wilson $700,000 (USD). An investigation showed that Craig called Wilson into the area to talk about the overdue debt, but police say it was to lure him in to murder him and cover up the crime.

“The tenacious demands for payment by Timothy A. Wilson to the suspects may have triggered the plan to liquidate or kill the victim considering that if and when the lending agreement (between the suspects and the victim) would be enforced, the spouses (Ratcliffs) would lost everything,” the police stated in their formal complaint.

The police added that the payment owed by Craig to Wilson was a ploy to assure that the American would come to the area alone.

An eyewitness to the earlier stages of the murder said that he saw Craig board the white Toyota Innova that sped off from the area.

“Circumstances tend to establish that Timothy Wilson was already dead on March 16, 2016 when Ratcliff (Craig) checked in at Cebu Hilltop Hotel: his (Wilson’s) dead body was concealed and stuck at the front seat of silver gray Toyota RAV4,” the police said.

They also discovered that Craig concealed his true identity when he registered his name in the hotel as Kevin Kline “to conceal such a heinous crime of murder.”

Police said they were able to track down the white Toyota Innova and discovered it was registered in Craig’s wife’s name, Maria.

Wilson’s wife said that her husband was last seen with Craig – that information was confirmed by Craig’s wife when Jocelyn talked to her over the phone.

Police added that once the news of Wilson’s death became public, Maria could no longer be contacted – police believe both Craig and Maria went into hiding and are currently on the run."

http://philippineslifestyle.com/blog/2016/07/13/australian-national-charged-murder-cebu/

• Like 1
SkyMan

Sources say that Craig owed Wilson $700,000 (USD).
I wonder if these sources actually know anything or just the rumor mill.
  • Like 1
oztony

Yep , the 700 large maybe a stretch ..... Who the hell would loan that amount , probably unsecured.....

• Like 1
TheWhiteKnight

How stupid is this guy to do the crime himself? Something doesn't add up.

• Like 1

I wonder if these sources actually know anything or just the rumor mill.

The " sources " know ...

Its not just a rumour , its very accurate ..

shadow

How stupid is this guy to do the crime himself? Something doesn't add up.

Pretty stupid if his best plan to hide the body was to put it in his own car and set it on fire.

• Like 2
SkyMan

Perhaps the 2nd part of the plan was to get on a plane with whatever was left of the $700K.

oztony

Perhaps the 2nd part of the plan was to get on a plane with whatever was left of the $700K.

Or just Island hop southwards under the radar and get out of dodge that way , Australia isn't that far away once you get to Indonesia.....

TheWhiteKnight

Seems like your best chances to die here robbery, business dispute, or dealing with other fecking expats.

RogerDuMond

Seems like your best chances to die here robbery, business dispute, or dealing with other fecking expats.

I think you forgot old age.

• Like 3
TheWhiteKnight

I think you forgot old age.

LOL - yes, slipped my mind.