Yo!

generbee

Hello everyone!

apologies for being rude as my introduction came in late and jumped into the forum right away and corresponded..... B) thanks to the pontification of bob who spanked me to do the introduction first. (thanks bob! :P )

anyways, I am generbee. I am in the security and safety business (i do not own one but only manage it) i was born in the year 1969 in the month of Gemini....

i am currently living in mandaue city but i was born and raised in mindanao right next to the provinces where they call a "training ground for extremists". but am a pure bisdak (bisayang daku) and i am not an extremist. i do not hate religions or politicians or ideals, i am not a racist ###### but i am just a simple person livin' it up where i am happy and contented. :thats-funny:

I do not usually take sides either. but i am trying to be righteous (even if impossible) and correct in all my doings and relations.... (oh crap...) ;)

i prefer to drink beer whatever the brand but my favorite is root beer (huh?)

i know basic computer repair, installing softwares, including OS's and basic diagnostics but am not a geek. I have used windows XP and am now currently using vista but i don't know how to use linux or mac

i own a famous pick-up type multicab (less maintenance and feeling close-knit with passengers due to space :) ) and i also own a 1978 Yamaha 750cc XS. I dont have a dog but wanted to have one if anyone would give a good breed. I have fishes a lone koi, a lone goldfish and some i could not identify as some kids i paid to get some in the pond....I placed my fishes in a recycled broken 6cu.ft refrigerator filled with water.

I also have lovebirds in a big cage about 2 x 3 meters and about 10 feet in height. I have about 10 of them now but only in blue and black color combination (due to incest breeding). but if any of you have lovebirds, would like to exchange with yellow and green colors..... :cool_01:

anyhow, i am glad to be in this forum and happy to help members whatever and whenever i can, even if they don't need it...

:D

cheers!

Hello everyone!

apologies for being rude as my introduction came in late and jumped into the forum right away and corresponded..... ;) thanks to the pontification of bob who spanked me to do the introduction first. (thanks bob! :P )

anyways, I am generbee.

i own a famous pick-up type multicab (less maintenance and feeling close-knit with passengers due to space :) ) and i also own a 1978 Yamaha 750cc XS. I dont have a dog but wanted to have one if anyone would give a good breed. I have fishes a lone koi, a lone goldfish and some i could not identify as some kids i paid to get some in the pond....I placed my fishes in a recycled broken 6cu.ft refrigerator filled with water.

welcome, Generbee. It's good to have you here. Do you have a regular route for your multicab? Or is it just for your personal use?

Pete

Astig. It is good to see some more brown blood here.

It is wierd that someone just surfing the internet and happen upon this site would think the only people living in Cebu is Whitey !

Welcome to the LIC forum, hope you enjoy it and I am sure we will learn a lot from your insight.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome on board Generbee :)

hi pete!

sorry for the long silence.

my multicab is a private one and i use it at work. from mandaue city to lapu-lapu city. i had it since 2002 and its going along well. but of course it needs tune-up and timing. it also needs new spark plugs as sometimes it feels it is coughing.

i am planning to have it top-overhaul to get back its power.

my multicab is still reliable in terms of fuel and maintenance.

cheers!

Welcome to the LIC forum, hope you enjoy it and I am sure we will learn a lot from your insight.

Thanks tatoosh.....

glad to have found this site and am happy to share my insights.....

enjoy!!!

canadianguy
Thanks tatoosh.....

glad to have found this site and am happy to share my insights.....

enjoy!!!

That's a very nice introduction and welcome to the site. (thanks for welcoming me also)