• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oztony

• mikewright

• RogerDuMond

• SkyMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And they don't follow the minor to a motel and then wait for her to be statutorily raped, so they can have a stronger case.   They could and should have arrested him just for being with her.   It

Truthfully, it is hard for many foreigners to tell a Filipina's age just by looking at her. I know two prominent members of this forum whose GF's (now wives) looked like they were well under 18 when t

Posted Images

mikewright

Surely you don't suggest that they should be free of at least delinquency...

If you want to make 15 year olds unaccountable for their actions brace yourself for when they turn into adults.... 

The guy arrested was 69.

He was in the Queensland Motel with a 15-year-old minor whom he admitted having sex with, for the cost of a cellphone.

And you call her the delinquent?

Edited by mikewright
  • Like 5
oztony

The guy arrested was 69.

He was in the Queensland Motel with a 15 year minor whom he admitted having sex with, for the cost of a cellphone.

And you call her the delinquent?

Deleted

Edited by oztony
  • Like 5
mikewright

Whether you think so or not , 15 is old enough to be held accountable for your actions.

Suggestion, tony. Google "statutory rape and Australian law".

Then discuss.

• Like 1
oztony

Suggestion, tony. Google "statutory rape and Australian law".

Then discuss.

Deleted

Edited by oztony
  • Like 8
A_Simple_Man

Well I just believe that this young girl is equally culpable because of the deceitful tactics engaged upon to perform this ruse.

Let me be sure I understand you:

The 69 year old man is guilty of statutory rape.

The 15 year old girl is guilty of lying about her age.

Yet both are equally culpable?

If they are equally culpable does that mean that each should get the same sentence (in an ideal world)? 

Should they both be sentenced to jail or both be told to stand in the corner for an hour?

• Like 2
oztony

Let me be sure I understand you:

The 69 year old man is guilty of statutory rape.

The 15 year old girl is guilty of lying about her age.

Yet both are equally culpable?

If they are equally culpable does that mean that each should get the same sentence (in an ideal world)? 

Should they both be sentenced to jail or both be told to stand in the corner for an hour?

Deleted

Edited by oztony
  • Like 2
mikewright
Fair enough children are vulnerable and need to be protected , But when they advertise themselves on a website and lie about their age , and then broker a deal for a payment , all under the guise of being something they are not ("an adult") Well I just believe that this young girl is equally culpable

So if a vulnerably child of, say, six years, old lies about her age, she is equally culpable? Bollocks.

Me, I'm happy to leave it up to the laws of the country I visit, and those of my own country. And if I don't agree with those laws, I'll feel free to find another country.

Edited by mikewright
  • Like 1
oztony

So if a vulnerably child of, say, six years, old lies about her age, she is equally culpable? Bollocks.

Me, I'm happy to leave it up to the laws of the country I visit, and those of my own country. And if I don't agree with those laws, I'll feel free to find another country.

Deleted

Edited by oztony
  • Like 4
mikewright

Now that is just an absolute ridiculous comment ,

Hardly even worthy of a reply , you have gone from a 15 year old teenager ,

that could in all likeliness pass herself off as an 18 yr old..........to a 6 year old girl........for your comparison

Congratulations

No, we are talking about the statutory definition of minors and the laws of two countries. Both are minors under Australian and Filipino law.  For people who disagree, good luck with explaining to the Judge how his country's law is wrong.

Edited by mikewright
  • Like 1
oztony

No, we are talking about the statutory definition of minors and the laws of two countries. Both are minors, under Australian and Filipino law.  For people who disagree, good luck with explaining to the Judge how his country's law is wrong.

Deleted

Edited by oztony
  • Like 1
mikewright

Hey , I got an idea .... Let's ask a 6 yr old kid what they think ..... Oh brother .... Get a grip....

I've got a different idea. Ask a Judge what he thinks.

• Like 1
oztony

I've got a different idea. Ask a Judge what he thinks.

Deleted

Edited by oztony
mikewright

The whole thing I have been crowing about is the (possible) involvement of a teenager in creating this whole situation with a false bullshitting advertisement on the internet,

tony, you could be right. It might be the 15-year-old's fault. The poor naive 69-year-old gentleman may have been led down the garden path by this conniving 15 year old teenager who wanted a phone.

Sorry, have run out of sympathy cards.

• Like 2
Enuff

I don't condone this guys actions, but, don't you have to digitally "sign" an agreement saying you are 18+ to use a dating site like this?

If under 18, I don't believe she can enter into a contract.

If someone is trusting the internet to verify information then jail is probably where they need to be.

Risk/Reward - want to bang young chicks, then suffer the consequences when duped!

• Like 7