Japanese National Nabbed Over Affair With Minor

“Pagka-February 25, didto na siya (that was when it happened), forced against her will,consummated gyud, (and) were looking at a rape case,” said Inesin, and this reportedly happened in the suspect’s rented room at City Seascape in Mandaue City.

After their meeting the victim told her parents what happened and they sought the help of the Provincial Women’s Commission (PWC), whose co-chair is Magpale.

• Like 2
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oztony

• mikewright

• RogerDuMond

• SkyMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And they don't follow the minor to a motel and then wait for her to be statutorily raped, so they can have a stronger case.   They could and should have arrested him just for being with her.   It

Truthfully, it is hard for many foreigners to tell a Filipina's age just by looking at her. I know two prominent members of this forum whose GF's (now wives) looked like they were well under 18 when t

Posted Images

Headshot

So you equate 69 year olds having sex with underage girls to going 5 mph over the speed limit.  Somehow that gives me a queasy feeling. 

I don't think he was equating crime for crime. Rather, he was just comparing selective enforcement of laws. There is no question that selective enforcement exists here (as it does elsewhere). That doesn't excuse the behavior, nor does it justify anything that may or may not have been done. Foreigners coming here should know that if they engage in borderline or illegal activity, they will likely be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, regardless of whether or not locals would be prosecuted for the same crime. Foreigners should stay as far away from illegal activities as they possibly can, for their own protection if nothing else. Nobody wants to spend the rest of their life in a Philippine prison, and that is the likely outcome of being convicted of a serious crime.

• Like 9
  • 3 weeks later...
Journeyer
bounder

Because she was underage, her parents should also be held accountable. Again, however, that will not happen. Why? It's the Philippines.

Then again, the parent was held responsible, although under entirely different circumstances in Utah. 

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-utah-rape-idUSKCN0X22MP

smokey

heck fire 69 year old guy has sex with 18 year old we scream jealous 17 we scream death

• Like 3
Johnny S

Generally speaking, guys who like older women are safe when it comes to statutory rape. However, they are NOT safe when it comes to adultery charges...just in case she is married (even if long-separated) and you don't know it. And...most women here have been married before they reach 30 years old. We all know how difficult (and expensive) it is to get an annulment here...so the older woman you are dating could very well be already married. There are no totally safe bets here.

A widow might be a better choice..different rules..

Headshot

A widow might be a better choice..different rules..

Yeah, but unless you KNOW that her husband died (as in you knew him), you don't really know she is a widow. A woman who is married could just as easily tell you she's widowed as she could tell you she is annulled or "single" (which they sometimes use to say they are separated, but that Kanos take to mean they are unmarried). Certificates can be faked if you insist on seeing one. If a guy is really interested in a woman who says she is a widow, he can always go to the PSA (Formerly the NSO) and request a CENOMAR for her. Because it is YOU who is requesting it, and you who picks it up, you will know it is authentic. You would need her full name and other data (such as birth date) to fill out the request. If it comes back that she is married, then it's time to end the relationship. Of course, you could (and probably should) do that with any woman over 30 before it gets too serious (as in living together).

Edited by Headshot
Johnny S

Yeah, but unless you KNOW that her husband died (as in you knew him), you don't really know she is a widow. A woman who is married could just as easily tell you she's widowed as she could tell you she is annulled or "single" (which they sometimes use to say they are separated, but that Kanos take to mean they are unmarried). Certificates can be faked if you insist on seeing one.

Can't agree with you there. If I knew her husband had died and having that information from a reliable source as I said, not a problem. Anyway the smart guys (expats) here stay single. There are a lot of married guys out there I am sure wish they had stayed single. 

Skywalker

Smokey is right, 17 and you hangers and floggers can't wait to show you're whiter than white credentials.

If she's 18 and her boyfriend is much, much, much older, the forum rules preclude conversation.

It's a joke right?

Edited by Skywalker
  • Like 3
contraman
RogerDuMond

Anyway the smart guys (expats) here stay single. There are a lot of married guys out there I am sure wish they had stayed single.

Balderdash. Not on this list anyway.

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Balderdash. Not on this list anyway.

Here upstairs, we're not allowed to say which list you're on.... :yahoo: 

• Like 2
RogerDuMond

Here upstairs, we're not allowed to say which list you're on.... :yahoo: 

I can, and you are on my list Bubba   :tease:

• Like 1