Notary needed in Talisay ...

AussieLex

AussieLex

Hi guys, I know that a few of you live in the Talisay area... I am looking for a Notary to witness a single page document in the Talisay area... Tabunok or ???

Not the lady lawyer across from Talisay City Hall as she changed me 800 pesos for witnessing a couple of documents not long ago ... talk about a rip off ...

any suggestions appreciated ...

Edited by AussieLex
billy

Hi guys, I know that a few of you live in the Talisay area... I am looking for a Notary to witness a single page document in the Talisay area... Tabunok or ???

Not the lady lawyer across from Talisay City Hall as she changed me 800 pesos for witnessing a couple of documents not long ago ... talk about a rip off ...

any suggestions appreciated ...

i know you said talisay but if you go downtown to the city hall next door it will cost anywhere from 75-150 pesos

• Like 1
miles-high

Although not in Cebu, I have used notaries several times for auto title transfer (deed of sale) at China Bank. Depending on the branch, it cost PHP100 (at a smaller branch) to PHP500 (at their head office) so you may wish to talk to your local bank and see if they offer notary service…

• Like 1