Sign in to follow this  
Aerosick

Anyone Else Still Hunting For Gen Yamashita's Gold?

Aerosick

Not everyone believes that Pres Marcos and other returning Japanese Officers found it all. I have friends there that are still hunting for these buried treasures.

But what if it was found right after some was buried???

Synopsis: Just an American Army soldier POW trying to make a living in the Philippines after escaping and being rescued by 6 beautiful Philipinas and adopted by a barangay (village).

I just had to try my luck at writing again. The worst that can happen is I just delete it if the Reviews get too bad...

http://storiesonline.net/s/13471/golden-hills

• Like 3

Monsoon

I will sell you a detailed map to the gold. PM me for details and my account information! 

• Like 6

RogerDuMond

I will sell you a detailed map to the gold. PM me for details and my account information! 

Don't waste your money, I already found it.

• Like 4

colemanlee

Knew a mama san with a gold tooth once..... :yahoo:

• Like 5

Davaoeno

Knew a mama san with a gold tooth once..... :yahoo:

did you rub it for good luck ??

• Like 3

smokey

Don't waste your money, I already found it.

and smart way to hide it buy lots of goats and play the Shepard card

• Like 2

dHb

Not everyone believes that Pres Marcos and other returning Japanese Officers found it all. I have friends there that are still hunting for these buried treasures.

But what if it was found right after some was buried???

Synopsis: Just an American Army soldier POW trying to make a living in the Philippines after escaping and being rescued by 6 beautiful Philipinas and adopted by a barangay (village).

I just had to try my luck at writing again. The worst that can happen is I just delete it if the Reviews get too bad...

http://storiesonline.net/s/13471/golden-hills

Lol, tried to read it but got blocked by the ISP here in Bahrain. Seems that any site with sex in it is a big no-no...

• Like 1

rainymike

Well maybe he found 6 gold diggers to do all the hard work and the barangay sees him as the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?

• Like 1

hyaku

Some was found here by a freinds father. A couple of small bars and a blade in military mount. Gold is long gone but I checked out the blade for authenticity.

• Like 1

Jawny

There is a house not far from where I live that has a very large hole in front of the house. It is owned by a foreigner and has a large area as the house sits back from the highway. The large hole is around ten meters in diameter and as deep (from my view from the highway).

The foreigner moves back and forth now and again and a while back, when he returned he found the hole. A rumor had started that there was gold buried there so a large bunch of locals started digging. Left the hole. No gold.

There was a story a few years back where a contractor had been hired to do some work in a church in the lower chambers (basement?). After many weeks of work, the priests (if I recall the story) were concerned the work was not getting done as the contract would enter the lower area with workman but close th access to where they worked. Upon investigation it was discovered he was not doing the work but excavating to find what he thought was hidden gold.

Jester

If previously found can you imagine someone contacting the Tax Bureau asking for the appropriate forms for found treasure?   

smokey

one never knows in the philippines .... 10 straight months exports has shrunk ///  peso stronger on growing economy <<<<<<<<<<<<     same page of news

throttleplate

There was a story a few years back where a contractor had been hired to do some work in a church in the lower chambers (basement?). After many weeks of work, the priests (if I recall the story) were concerned the work was not getting done as the contract would enter the lower area with workman but close th access to where they worked. Upon investigation it was discovered he was not doing the work but excavating to find what he thought was hidden gold.

A story as this just became real in iloilo city as it was headline news 14 days ago where the priest was involved with the excavation of a historical shrine under the cover of maintanance and at night and finally a policeman checked it out and found the workers with a 30 foot hole dug in the center of the shrine and the priest has since skipped town while the shrine had to be closed down for good as the foundation is now unstable. No gold was found and all the workers digging said the priest was in on it.

oztony

You may have a better chance at this by breaking into Imelda's closet...

• Like 1

Aerosick

I've gotten several good responses to my "fictional" Story!

:cold:  ...and 1 bad one:

If you want to write about a country, the first thing you need to do is read a little about it and then read some more.

This story is so full of mis-information it hurts.

The women of the Philippine during the time you are writing about were in no way as you stated.

If you found one in a remote vlliage that acted as you discribe, she would have been been branded and thrown out of the vllage. 

You forgot and maybe do not know, the Philippines is and was a VERY strict Catolic country.  You need to write an apology to them and rethnk this story. 

By the way I know I was married to a philippino was there in the early sixties. 

Even then it was no easy to meet any women but BAR girls. (whores).

• Like 2