Great photo' s and slide show. I have some great photo's f ok Belize and Caribbean but haven't found the sweet spots yet in th PI. Haben Sie einen Guten Tag

Headshot

I love Nudibranches. I always look for them when I am diving here. 

Same here. I even discovered a nudibranch near San Remigio that was new to science. It changed it's shape in relation to where I was to always have stinging cells pointed at me.  I prefer small critters to large critters when I'm diving.

post-6379-0-51530600-1456201236_thumb.jpg

post-6379-0-87352200-1456201268_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

All I want to do is fish and Dive when I retire, love this mans images and want to video shoot the Philippines reefs!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Wanabethere

Great photo' s and slide show. I have some great photo's f ok Belize and Caribbean but haven't found the sweet spots yet in th PI. Haben Sie einen Guten Tag

So far Bohol Panglao Is., Alona Beach is my favorite destination for diving in the Philippines, been there at least 6 dive trips. Many locations and variety of sea life. Turtles, Jacks, Barracuda, Snakes, Frog Fish, Rock Fish, Trigger, Sea Horse, Octopus, nudibranch, and just tons of coral. I got a cool video of a Spanish Dancer on a night dive. Next Apo Reef 5 days on a live aboard just awesome, Coron (Palawan) ship wrecks, Sabang (Puerto Galera) Electric Clam, Malapascua (Cebu) Thresher Sharks, Subic giant clams, ship wreck, Albay Gulf. Those are just the few I have dove so far over the past 8 years, there are a hundred more I still want to see, Tubataha Reef, Apo Island, Sorsogon (Manta Bowl with Hammer Head Sharks), Davao, Moalboal and so many more... 84 degree F water perfect...

Edited by Wanabethere
  • Like 2
Wanabethere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URXHbkbtiLI

This is a link to the Spanish Dancer video I took in Bohol, if you jump to 1 minute the lighting gets a little better.

I also have a couple more videos on that account of diving in Bohol, Turtle, Octopus, Nemo.

Edited by Wanabethere
  • Like 2
RogerDat

Mactan has a citified cave diver school, and cave I have seen some years before.

• Like 1