Parking Lot Scam

They're really starting this in PH now??

Maybe we'll also see that soon:

(0:20)
  • Like 1
smokey

Haven't had any trouble at Gaisano, CarCar. Maybe cause my wife drives. The boys that "help" with parking  are everywhere in the Ph. The chicharon sellers are everywhere in CarCar. Somethings you just have to accept if you are going to live here. I look at it this way, here you can say no to them. where I come from, US of A you can't say no because they sit at home in front of their 65" TV sucking on a beer that they bought with food stamps. and the U.'S. govt send them your money. knowhatimean?

your out of touch your money is now going to Egypt ,, Syria .. and lots of middle east countries and dont forget your money going to police the world as soon as they figure out how to get rid of all these old vets and close all these va hospitals then the usa can start helping mexico and south america but no one said being santa clause would be cheap or easy 

Don't most dash cams record forward only? :bar:

Most are forward looking but like the POTUS....

Some go both ways....

• Like 1

Coverage – Front facing only or Front and Rear camera.

There are a few different styles of these cameras around, the First being a unit with a forward facing camera that has a secondary camera that records the vehicle cabin. These can be useful for clearing yourself of accusations of using a mobile while driving but usually don’t offer much of a view out the back of the car. The second style of camera has the standard front facing camera but also a rear mounted camera, usually attached by a length of cable that allows it to be placed on the vehicles rear window. This offers a useful view out the rear of the car in case of a rear end accident) These camera can be quite expensive and many people have turned to buying 2 individual cameras and having 1 front and 1 rear as it can be cheaper depending on what you buy. However the convenience of only needing 1 Memory card and power cable may be more appealing to some.

Blackrear-150x150.jpg

Not necessarily,

You have obviously never seen my set up as described on LinC a while back   :idontknow:

A link would be great because I missed it. 

contraman

Coverage – Front facing only or Front and Rear camera.

There are a few different styles of these cameras around, the First being a unit with a forward facing camera that has a secondary camera that records the vehicle cabin. These can be useful for clearing yourself of accusations of using a mobile while driving but usually don’t offer much of a view out the back of the car. The second style of camera has the standard front facing camera but also a rear mounted camera, usually attached by a length of cable that allows it to be placed on the vehicles rear window. This offers a useful view out the rear of the car in case of a rear end accident) These camera can be quite expensive and many people have turned to buying 2 individual cameras and having 1 front and 1 rear as it can be cheaper depending on what you buy. However the convenience of only needing 1 Memory card and power cable may be more appealing to some.

Blackrear-150x150.jpg

A link would be great because I missed it. 

On Tapatalk so can not search :(

But in brief it is like this

My system has two cameras, 1  front and 1 rear, but only has 1 SD Card.

The connection between the two is wireless.

The rear camera also doubles as a reversing camera, but on my set up has to be manually turned on and off.

I just use it when I hook up my RV.

It was purchased about 5 years ago via eBay, ex China and cost around AUD160 from memory.

I find it great, I have a 1gb card and it just keeps looping so I dont have to turn it off or on or reset it.

However if I was to buy one again, I would  get a similar system but with HD and 1080p (Current one is only 480p)

so that rego plates further than 1 car can be read.   :idontknow:

Edited by contraman
  • Like 4