Sign in to follow this  
Aerosick

My Free Books / Story About My MC Crash & Being A Lineman...

Aerosick

I wrote this story after my Harley crash island hopping in the Philippines. Please rate my story way up if you will. What you don't like or didn't like just let me know here...

http://storiesonline.net/s/13344/my-last-harley-ride

From this →

CebuMarch08 152.jpg

To this →

Billy's hospitalization004.JPG

• Like 6

Aerosick

Here's the latest stats on my eBook:

690 Downloads means 690 Readers opened it. No way of telling how many read all of it though.

Less than 10% (60) bothered to Score it.

My Average Score is 8.3 and when calculated with all the other new eBooks scores, mine comes out to 6.87.

5 Readers booked marked it as either one of their favorites or to read later.

I have received several great Emails with compliments on my true story and none with any bad comments or reviews.

But I won't try doing this as a retirement income extra by publishing it... :yahoo:

bf Thur 11th 8 pm.JPG

throttleplate

i read it untill the log in part stopped me, just not into opening new account.

• Like 1

aussiekangaroo

Great story, I signed up to be able to read it in full and gave it a most amazing story rating.

• Like 1

throttleplate

you still ride or give it up?

• Like 1

Aerosick

you still ride or give it up?

Gave it up for awhile. After I get by my 75th birthday this year, will maybe go again.

• Like 4

broden

will maybe go again.

not planning on a second book i trust

• Like 3

govoner

Good read, it pays to have friends in high places.....You did not give any details about how you got on sorting out the damages to the harley you hired.

Did you get shafted or it was all amicable

• Like 1

Aerosick

Good read, it pays to have friends in high places.....You did not give any details about how you got on sorting out the damages to the harley you hired.

Did you get shafted or it was all amicable

The owner of the Harley I borrowed has a m/c shop and has some great mechanics. They got the parts needed in Japan where there is a Harley Dealer and they made, fixed, repaired & painted it themselves.

My cost was PhP 68,625. or US$ 1,500.00 with the rate @ $1.00 = P 45.75 at that time.

• Like 2

Joel

Very good stories. Waiting to read the next chapters of a linemans life.

• Like 1

Aerosick

Very good stories. Waiting to read the next chapters of a linemans life.

The farther I got the easier and quicker the Chapters were to write. I will upload Chapter 5 today and upload a Chapter every other day until the final chapter. I think that will be Chapter 12.

Thanks for the encouragement !!!

http://storiesonline.net/s/13369/my-life-with-a-linemans-ticket

samatm

NIce Read Billy Thanks,

What I missed was and something you might or might not add into your story

1. your thoughts as you were losing your Harley ...

your thoughts as you lying their waiting for help  and your thoughts as you are lying in the back of the pickup (what type..a multicab ?)  and the women are comforting you .

How was the Bike retrieved... who took care of the bike...how did it get fetched from the accident scene

The Iligan Hospital charges... I dont get that.....What kind of work did you have done in Iligan to justify  such expense ?  especially the 2nd Doctors' ... sound like he kinda took advantage of the situation.

..Good read.. thanks for sharing. 

i read it untill the log in part stopped me, just not into opening new account

Its a pretty painless process  for those of you curious.  took me less than a minute to register and login.   I use  throwaway email account for these types of sign in things.   

• Like 1

Aerosick

NIce Read Billy Thanks,

What I missed was and something you might or might not add into your story

1. your thoughts as you were losing your Harley ...

your thoughts as you lying their waiting for help  and your thoughts as you are lying in the back of the pickup (what type..a multicab ?)  and the women are comforting you .

How was the Bike retrieved... who took care of the bike...how did it get fetched from the accident scene

The Iligan Hospital charges... I dont get that.....What kind of work did you have done in Iligan to justify  such expense ?  especially the 2nd Doctors' ... sound like he kinda took advantage of the situation.

..Good read.. thanks for sharing. 

Its a pretty painless process  for those of you curious.  took me less than a minute to register and login.   I use  throwaway email account for these types of sign in things.   

I remember as I was going down getting really mad and yelling "NO" really loud. Then twisting the throttle very quickly. But when it spun out and I went down, I just relaxed as I felt myself sliding.

I didn't lay there very long. The rider behind me was there instantly and Marni came back very quick.

I think (don't know) that Marni had some of his many PNP contacts come load up the Harley and take it to a ferry, but I just don't know how that happened.

I never was in pain and not much discomfort so the ride in the back of the small multicab with those beauties was very pleasant !!!

The Iligan Hospital installed a pin in my lower leg to hang a weight to keep my upper leg bones pulled out and kept in line until the final titanium strap/pin was installed. They were a rip-off but Marni negotiated their prices down to where we both just agreed to pay and go on to Manila.

Edited by Aerosick
  • Like 1

Aerosick

I didn't put this in the book (my wife & others read it) on a dark night I was kind of in and out due to the pain meds. 2 nurses asked me if I wanted a sponge bath. The 3 of us really enjoyed that !!!

• Like 2

samatm

I didn't put this in the book (my wife & others read it) on a dark night I was kind of in and out due to the pain meds. 2 nurses asked me if I wanted a sponge bath. The 3 of us really enjoyed that !!!

you should put that part in and then you could #threesome  #hotnurses   #shaftlube   and you would get a whole lot more readers! 

• Like 1