Sign in to follow this  
Shrek484

Balamban and Magdalene trip report

Buko Beach

Magdalene apartments. Had a few dog noise problems and had to go challenge the owners myself, then the caretakers here went to see them too, they were nicer than I was. But the noise had already stopped after my visit. I mean noise, not just barking, they tied this dog everyday all day at the back of my place to a tree, it howled, screamed and yelped all day, yes all day, no breaks. After a week I lost it and stopped it.

After you "lost it" what did you do to the dog to stop it from barking?

Edited by Buko Beach

RogerDuMond

After you "lost it" what did you do to the dog to stop it from barking?

It made an excellent stew.

• Like 2

Headshot

Shrek...before you attack Shadow for his thoughtful post, think very carefully. Several members have replied to what appeared to be inconsistencies in your posts...but they didn't attack you...they just questioned what it was you had said in your posts. You...however...have taken every opportunity to attack those who commented on your posts. We have a saying here...attack the post...NOT the poster. If you continue attacking other posters, you shouldn't expect to be posting here much longer.

You obviously think that ALL Filipinas (of the 100 or so you have met every day since you have been here) are liars (your own words), and you also obviously think that all LinC Forums members are out to get you (which we are not). In your posts you said that you sleep with different women everyday, but you have also said that women who have had a recent BF aren't acceptable. How hypocritical is that? Any decent woman would be foolish to get anywhere near a man who does that. If you don't want to encounter pond scum...then don't go swimming in pond scum everyday. You said you want a virtuous woman, but you want her to jump into bed with you within a few days of meeting (presumably you will still be bedding different girls until she decides to sleep with you).

You really need to take a step back and look at what you've written...and maybe you will discover where the problem really is. It isn't with the girls...and it isn't with the other LinC members who have responded to your posts.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 5

KeithAngel

[16:49:58] ashley ritchie Ritchie: how many kids? live with her?
[16:50:04] ashley ritchie Ritchie: how far from balamban ?
[16:50:09] mezeil abellanosa: No kids
[16:50:34] mezeil abellanosa: Same for me

[16:52:19] mezeil abellanosa: She have a one daughter  but not live with her
[16:52:34] mezeil abellanosa: Same far to me

again here, right now, someone wants to meet me. 29 yrs old "no kids" then I am told 1 kid....... 

My reply.............
looks nice , but i am really lazy to meet ladies now as i have met so many liars and scammers, not saying she is one . but sorry to say I am really tired of all the lies and games. So this time I will not meet her. Maybe if she is single when I return then maybe she will meet me then.

An even more interesting possability is that the lady you were conversing with never wrote her profile but simply inherited it from another strange but true
Edited by KeithAngel

Shrek484

The problem being people here keep making assumptions about me and not reading my posts, as again here, so many mistakes! 

Headshot... where did u get 100 or so I have met here everyday?? I have never posted that! infact I think if u read back that was someone else comment. I said about 6 I have met after the initial 1.

If you also read back I clearly stated not "all filipina" again that was someone else!

"Banging different girls every day might empty your bag and enhance your ego but it certainly won't find you what you are looking for"

next assumption, I never said I was "banging anyone" Nor did I ever say or imply " a different girl" I said I was getting plenty of sex and not going out and chasing tail!

I have not said everyone is attacking me, just a few! Davaoeno being the main one, if you dare to read his posts!

You state you are looking for someone 30+, but date it seems mostly those under 25. that is bgeacuse they are the only ones here and contacting me or being introduced to me! you want to ban me please feel free, it seems because certain people do not read my posts properly or take the answers I gave in context to the replies I get I am considered to be bad! My post was balanced and fair, and provable. It seems people are ok to misread and make untrue statements but It is bad form to correct those I feel inappropriate

Shrek484

Posted Yesterday, 8:02 AM

JohnD, on 09 Feb 2016 - 07:53 AM, said:snapback.png

I agree. It is not ordinary. There are plenty of decent women here who are not bouncing from one BF to another.

quote from Davaoeno!!   where did he get this from, his first posts were sarcastic and rude! may I ask why? as my original post was clear and well received! 

Is he under threat of a BAN?

"I dont know how you can say that ???? Shrek has apparently found hundreds of women who are not worthy of him.  And not a single one who is .   You have to trust the word of someone who has had as much experience with the local women in Balamban as Shrek has had" .

Posted 08 February 2016 - 2:08 PM

More from the great Davaoeno? why? was this attempted sarcasm called for? Is he threatened with a ban for attacking me?

Shrek484, on 08 Feb 2016 - 2:03 PM, said:snapback.png

Women, sadly mine turned out to be a complete liar and jerk

After reading your post I find this hard to believe !  

Thanked by 1 Member:
#3 icon_share.pngShrek484
  • photo-16955.jpg?_r=1451016688
  • member_full.gif
  • 120 posts
  • 8 thanks
  • 30 topics
  • Local time: 10:25 AM
  • 0 warning points
  • My Blood Type:No option.
  • Philippines:Visited 1 to 5 trips

Posted 08 February 2016 - 2:09 PM

???? what is hard to believe? was that meant to be sarcasm? 

Edited by Shrek484, 08 February 2016 - 2:13 PM .

#4 icon_share.pngDavaoeno
  • photo-8045.gif?_r=1445559299
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
  • 00_triple_diamond.png
  • 21,164 posts
  • 6812 thanks
  • 225 topics
  • Philippines:Current resident

Posted 08 February 2016 - 2:23 PM

Sorry, my bad, I got it backwards !  What I meant to say was :

After reading your post I don't find this hard to believe . 

Thanked by 2 Members:
#5 icon_share.pngShrek484
  • photo-16955.jpg?_r=1451016688
  • member_full.gif
  • 120 posts
  • 8 thanks
  • 30 topics
  • 0 warning points
  • Philippines:Visited 1 to 5 trips

Posted 08 February 2016 - 2:24 PM

Why ?

•  

Shrek484

Nowhere in this original post does it say I met 100's of women!!! nowhere does it say i want 20yr olds, nowhere does it say a quick f...k, nowhere does it say I am banging different women everyday!  I ask you seriously, is it me or what you are assuming?

Women, sadly mine turned out to be a complete liar and jerk, as have all the others I have met since her. It seems single does not mean no bf or husband, no kids does not mean no kids! I hear " i want love and serious good man" 100 times a day but none of them know how to be good to u, talking/ dating  multiple men is ok but u cannot talk to other ladies! unrealistic expectations and double standards rule sadly. 

RogerDuMond

quote from Davaoeno!! where did he get this from, his first posts were sarcastic and rude! may I ask why? as my original post was clear and well received! Is he under threat of a BAN?

Almost continually.

• Like 7

Shrek484

Now to answer a real question, the dog. After I exploded at the owner and his tribe,he took the dog from the tree outside the back of my apartment where it was chained, directly under my windows, from where it screamed, howled and barked through sheer boredom and frustration all day, and probably boiling alive as the shade was not great and he tied it inside his house yard, where obviously the noise was so bad he stopped it, how I do not know, what I can tell you is I hear it only in the mornings now really and not for long. as I said probably because the owner cannot stand the noise himself.

This was not a normal dog bark, it screamed, howled, yelped, barked and cried 24/7 for a week before I lost it, I had also asked nicely previously for the owner to keep it quiet and for the caretaker to help out and talk to the owner, but as usual diplomacy and kindness was ignored.

• Like 1

RogerDuMond

I also feel that much of the reaction to Shrek's attempts to explain and defend his point of view is undeserved including any threat of banning which would be much better handled in private.

• Like 3

shadow

it seems because certain people do not read my posts properly or take the answers I gave in context to the replies I get I am considered to be bad! My post was balanced and fair, and provable. It seems people are ok to misread and make untrue statements but It is bad form to correct those I feel inappropriate

Where did I state that you were bad, or where exactly in my post did I pass judgement on you? 

"that is bgeacuse they are the only ones here and contacting me or being introduced to me!"   

Yes, due to the fact that most over 30 have children already, as was clearly expressed in my post.

It is true that some persons here such as Davao can be quick to judge, and stay just within the borders of what is acceptable on the forum..

This culture is far different from the one in which I was raised, and a lot of my similar problems were of my own making. It does also seem that you have a chip on your shoulder, and as I stated in my post, perhaps you should take a good long look at yourself, slow down, and reassess,  as I had to do myself so many years ago.

"nowhere does it say a quick f...k, nowhere does it say I am banging different women everyday!"

No, you said that in a later post.

"you want to ban me please feel free"

Not a chance, this is the best entertainment we have had for weeks! Please carry on...

• Like 4

hyaku

Shrek if you think you will solve problems with women, chickens, dogs etc in this country you had better try another one. There are things here that you have to learn to live with. Move into a hotel room and finding it too noisy? Find a quieter room or another hotel. You just cant go around ordering people about as a transient. Even residents here get laughed at for complaining. The owner and his tribe might be just that. Best not go out in the dark too much if you piss them off.

• Like 5

Shrek484

Shadow,

This does not coincide with this later statement by you;

We are not all after a quick f...k sorry to burst your bubble. I get sex everyday here and do not need to go chase tail for it. I am looking for a real relationship!  

You need to decide, which is it? You want someone of good morale fiber, but you obviously expect her to jump into bed with you right away. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the two do not go together! Savvy?

Again not taken in context! JohnD said we are all after a quickie, I replied I am getting sex everyday, and not going out chasing it. Rather implying I have one lady that I am having a sexual relationship with, the not chasing tail part excludes it from being many ladies, wouldn't you think! Just because I am getting sex does not mean I cannot stop looking for  a real relationship does it? this is 2016 and as my first lady failed, it is reasonable that I have taken up an offer from a friend with benefits. 
So no bubble burst and I am afraid you leapt to only one conclusion and did not think out all the possibilities. This is not an attack, merely a simple honest reply to your incorrect statement. 
"I obviously expect sex straight away"! where did I ever say or imply that one? I think you will find I have clearly said I am happy to wait a few days or a week before getting sex.

Davaoeno
any threat of banning which would be much better handled in private.

Altho I agree with everything that Headshot said, and I do agree that Shrek made very nasty comments to me [ and indirectly my wife ], I agree that threatening with banning should not be taken lightly , especially since he didnt have the rules pointed out to him first. 

Did i provoke him ? Certainly I did . Did he overreact with his response? again most certainly.  But I dont think anyone should get banned without first being given a few warnings. I certainly got my fair share of warnings. 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 3