Sign in to follow this  
Shrek484

Balamban and Magdalene trip report

JohnD

That is very very deep JohnD .   Can I quote you on that ??

Its my work and yes you can quote me.

Shrek484

Been here 5 weeks after next week guys. Many ladies here and just been asked to meet a 29yr old tomorrow(Helen), but as I said earlier the first one being a total failure then the next few being much the same I have given up looking this trip. Balamban has plenty to offer and Toldeo  too and that is only 11 ish km away, so it aint small and there are choices. My replies are consistent to the replies given to me, the assumptions and comments made. It will be a long search I guess as I will not settle for less than honest and faithful! Sorry....

Assumption, that I expected the "Hilton" or too meet the lady of my dreams!!! hmmm I came here to meet one lady, me thinks you have forgotten that fact!  

JohnD, I am not blaming the Cave just a few of the inhabitants, which after being lied to I think I am entitled to, don't you?

• Like 1

Shrek484

Davaoeno,

I consider these to be lies :-

I am single..... have husband and or bf

I have no kids...... had 2

I live in Balamban..... actually lives in Davao

I am 29........ actually 19

My profile should not read 18 up for dating, unsure why it says that. My ideal which I have made clear many times is 30+ 

Yes many have been scammed by men, many by Philippino men, yes I understand that, but we cannot carry that baggage into tomorrow. It can make us more careful but not to the point that it drives u to lie and cheat to the next man!

I have never , NEVER said ALL women, just all the ones I have met or most of the ones I have met!!

RogerDuMond

mmmm   I didnt get that impression from the comment "   I hear " i want love and serious good man" 100 times a day but none of them know how to be good to u,"

If you remember his original topic on coming to Balamban and looking for information on where to stay, he was arriving on the 19th of January. Since he was originally coming her with a "girlfriend", that doesn't leave much time to search since then.

As Roger says you were in a small town for a few weeks. Hence my comment of 'a trip'. I really don't know what else you would expect from visiting small places. Most of the smart girls have probably left there already. Just exactly what did you expect from place to stay around there The Hilton? I'm not making assumptions. A short holiday gives you little chance to meet the right one. They don't all want to be whisked away from all this. Good luck with you search because if you respond to women the same way you have replied to some of these posts it will be a long one.  :yahoo:

Actually there are quite a few good girls here, but they are usually quite shy and don't have hooking a foreigner as the main focus of their life. I would be willing to bet that most of them don't have a Facebook account. You aren't going to find any of them in places like Rosies as they usually work 6 days a week. A great relationship can be found here, but it will take time to form it.

I can't actually respond to the problem with a lying girlfriend other than to say one should take into consideration how many times these girls are lied to on dating sites. To me it would be logical for them to correspond with more than one man until things are finalized. This isn't written in stone because others are just looking to take advantage of an opportunity. Without having a trusted Filipina talk to the girl, there is no way to know.

Edited by RogerDuMond
  • Like 7

Shrek484

Women, sadly mine turned out to be a complete liar and jerk, as have all the others I have met since her. It seems single does not mean no bf or husband, no kids does not mean no kids! I hear " i want love and serious good man" 100 times a day but none of them know how to be good to u, talking/ dating  multiple men is ok but u cannot talk to other ladies! unrealistic expectations and double standards rule sadly. 

Please read my posts before making assumptions and accusations, this clearly says "all I have met since her"

• Like 1

JohnD

JohnD, I am not blaming the Cave just a few of the inhabitants, which after being lied to I think I am entitled to, don't you?

My quote was not directed at you but something for all of us to ponder. In the ways of love we are often times in a cave or very dark place usually of our own choosing. 

• Like 3

Shrek484
[16:49:58] ashley ritchie Ritchie: how many kids? live with her?

[16:50:04] ashley ritchie Ritchie: how far from balamban ?

[16:50:09] mezeil abellanosa: No kids

[16:50:34] mezeil abellanosa: Same for me

[16:52:19] mezeil abellanosa: She have a one daughter  but not live with her

[16:52:34] mezeil abellanosa: Same far to me

again here, right now, someone wants to meet me. 29 yrs old "no kids" then I am told 1 kid....... 

My reply.............

looks nice , but i am really lazy to meet ladies now as i have met so many liars and scammers, not saying she is one . but sorry to say I am really tired of all the lies and games. So this time I will not meet her. Maybe if she is single when I return then maybe she will meet me then.

Edited by Shrek484

JohnD

Let me leave my romantic prose for a moment and come down to the street.

Your single and some good looking girl wants to meet you yet you prefer to sit in your hotel room and post comments with other expats. WTF

You actually sound like a virgin.

You need to get laid then maybe you can think straight. Run now.

• Like 5

Shrek484

JohnD, getting laid right now thanks, and everyday. Decided not to meet her as i only have 11 days left and it would not really be fair to her as it is not enough time to build trust up. so better for her as far as i am concerned to meet her next time. 

Because i am not a lying jerk just after a quick f...k. 

JohnD

Because i am not a lying jerk just after a quick f...k. 

Don't kid yourself. We are all after a quick f&ck.

• Like 6

Shrek484

So bahalina what is ..... i am single, then u find out they are married? maybe the translation u have posted is the reason so many relationships fail. Because what u call a translation I would call a lie.

I am single ,,,,, but really married !

I do not have kids, if they do then it is a lie, just because they wish they did not have kids does not make it ok to tell someone that they do not have!

JohnD,

We are not all after a quick f...k sorry to burst your bubble. I get sex everyday here and do not need to go chase tail for it. I am looking for a real relationship!

bahalina buong

The easiest way to explain all this behavior is that most Filipinos have a different moral compass than most westerners, and it's perfectly OK to lie if it benefits them in some manner.  They really don't see anything wrong with it, unless of course, they are the target of the mistruth.  It's a sad fact of life here, and one that makes daily living a challenge, especially if you are one of high integrity.  

• Like 7

bargeman

I get sex everyday here and do not need to go chase tail for it. I am looking for a real relationship!

If your looking for a "real relationship", I don't think you will find it by "getting sex every day".

Relationships need to by built on over time.

Banging different girls every day might empty your bag and enhance your ego but it certainly won't find you what you are looking for.

• Like 5

RogerDuMond

Lets change the direction that this topic is headed in please.

• Like 2