Sign in to follow this  
Shrek484

Balamban and Magdalene trip report

KeithAngel

most guys are looking for a strong ,, caring ,, loving women who is trustworthy , thrifty ,, honest ,, who don't cheat ,, lie... steal.. are clean .. can cook .. very loyal .. never complain... problem is this type of women does not usually do the nasty on the first date

Thats right smokey third date a much better choice ,the trick is to have enough time and as few expectations as possible took me 15 months over three trips to find and marry the right one and luckily I do the cooking :rose:

• Like 3

hyaku

Shrek484 I really don't think the environment you stayed in and lifestyle is going to find you the lady you are looking for.  Many hope to find lady without baggage single/no kids. But the average age here for women in the Philippines is still around 23.  By that time many are already off the market or are otherwise engaged. But you don't tell us much about yourself and what you have to offer anyway.

Maybe you should try to look a bit more up market in lifestyle and education and frequent better places. Nothing personal but you get what you get.

Edited by hyaku
  • Like 2

Lee From Cebu

unfortunately 23 is a old maid here if a girl does not have kids by then she will be getting desperate for them .

Single means not married and even then it may not mean anything .

Looking for a girl who is 30 you are going to find 1 of two things 1.. a religious virgin or a single Mom

• Like 1

Davaoeno
Davaoeno, as u seem to want to make this personal

In case you didnt notice you are the one giving all the " personal" details here. If you dont want people to respond to all your posts about your personal experiences with women then I suggest that you dont post them. 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 3

Shrek484

only you Davaoeno that is being a jerk, no one else is suggesting I am too good for all women etc! only u making assumptions and such remarks. So may I suggest that if u have no life, standards of your own then stop reading my posts! 

• Like 1

Shrek484

Some 23 yr olds are adults some are not, sadly I have met 2 here that are still children. As for a lady no real pre-conceived ideas just looking for a nice one, age nor education or money are a concern to me. I value honesty and faithfulness.

I have met 1 20 yr old that was very mature and beautiful but she wanted me to court her for a few months before entering a full relationship. She was honest about it and I appreciated it, but for me it was too long to wait and no guarantee i would be back in July. So i declined her offer as much for her protection as mine.

Nothing wrong with that , that I can see, we both had expectations and they did not meet.

Sorry JohnD, I should of said not attractive to me, and her attitude was too young, not really looking for a book club member, just someone with realistic expectations.

Not sure why people are only seeing the negative side of me being here! I am having a great time and I thought my trip report was well balanced and fair. As for the women, sadly most of what I have met have  been liars, scammers and not for me. I am happy to keep looking but I will always have expectations, one cannot live without them. I expect to meet a lady one day, I expect her to be honest and loyal, I expect her to have a past, I expect she will have kids! is there anything wrong with those expectations?

If I do not meet one then I will stay single, that will not alter the fact that I really like it here and will if possible retire here eventually. 

What can I offer a lady here, basic financial security, love, trust, what more should I offer?

hyaku

Some 23 yr olds are adults some are not, sadly I have met 2 here that are still children. As for a lady no real pre-conceived ideas just looking for a nice one, age nor education or money are a concern to me. I value honesty and faithfulness.

Not sure why people are only seeing the negative side of me being here! I am having a great time and I thought my trip report was well balanced and fair. As for the women, sadly most of what I have met have  been liars, scammers and not for me. I am happy to keep looking but I will always have expectations, one cannot live without them. I expect to meet a lady one day, I expect her to be honest and loyal, I expect her to have a past, I expect she will have kids! is there anything wrong with those expectations?

If I do not meet one then I will stay single, that will not alter the fact that I really like it here and will if possible retire here eventually. 

What can I offer a lady here, basic financial security, love, trust, what more should I offer?

Well as to the first thing you mention you are going to meet thousands of those. Even if they are older that 23. Why would you consider coming to the Philippines to find those values? Don't they have them back home?

As you mentioned you were 'On a trip'. We all have to offer the last things you mention. And a lot of us are not tripping, we live here. Best join the queue.

• Like 2

JohnD
Not sure why people are only seeing the negative side of me being here! I am having a great time and I thought my trip report was well balanced and fair.

I think your posts have been balanced but there is at the core of it something lacking, like you do not see the real deal, and that is why your hearing these comments.

Above where you said you met this nice mature 20 year old but she wanted you to court her for a few months and then you said it was too long to wait says either your looking for a quick f**k or you not really ready to do what it takes to find the right girl.

Edited by JohnD
  • Like 7

jtmwatchbiz

allowance and cell phone load?

seriously tho,  from what little you claim you want in a gal there are a gazillion of them here so this may be causing a few readers to suspect there may be more to the story if you're having such bad luck. 

• Like 3

Shrek484

really want no more than i have stated and u and my friends here cannot believe that I have met so many bad ones here in a row.

JohnD, I  am looking for a nice one not  a quickie but realistically my time is limited and considering we are supposed to be adults and most of them are single parents, expecting a man to wait months for a sexual relationship is not realistic. To wait a few days or a week is ok but any longer is not going to happen.

Sorry Hyaku, yes i am sure many ladies have those values "back home" wondered when that ole nugget would raise its ugly head, but sadly my preference is Asian ladies, sorry about that! Queue ? sorry did not realize there was one!! I am on " a trip" is that wrong of me? sorry is it a pre-requisite that I live here before you will allow me to look for a lady here? wonder how some of my friends managed to marry and take back home their wives from here without living here??? 

The original lady I came back to see would of been getting her passport after this trip to come live with me, sadly as previously stated she turned out to be a player!!

It would seem I need to apologize for being on holiday only and for daring to look for a nice lady! Any more assumptions u care to make? 

jtmwatchbiz  

I can assure u it is just pure bad luck, nothing else to the story than that! it would seem to me that more ladies here are getting the idea of finding a "rich foreigner" and believe it is ok lie, cheat and play the men until they find what they think they want! This is what my ex assumed and now is extremely sorry and her family very angry with her. But I cannot forgive lies and cheating! that simple really.

Not sure why a few are making such silly assumptions and mean replies, maybe they are just bored or jealous! but the fact is I came back this to live with my lady to look at a future with her. my intentions were good, and I had financially supported her and her family for some months since our last meeting. I booked the apartment for the month and helped her mum finance the new pig house as soon as i arrived, so they could breed the pigs i bought them last time. The lady in question had nothing but fun and love from me. Yet still thought it ok to lie to me, arrange to meet other men who actually turned her down, sadly for her. She asked me to be 1-1 after my first visit here, I agreed. She asked me not to talk to other ladies , which i did, she told me she had deleted all men from her account and was only talking to me as she was very serious! yet that was all lies!

I am sure some here will suspect this is all lies and i am an ass and a liar and must be a terrible man. This does not bother me as I have all the messages we sent each other and the ones I found she had sent to other men.

I have no idea what I have done to deserve this treatment nor the subsequent meeting of a few ladies who were just liars and scammers, really no idea. Now i am not looking and may have missed out on a really nice one, but for this trip at least my tolerance for lies and scams is at its limit.

So better to be alone than upsetting a possible good one! If I return in June/July then I will look again(maybe) or maybe just enjoy a holiday again and see what happens.

There it is, wonder what the trolls here will make of this? I wait with baited breath....

Edited by Shrek484

Davaoeno

Many of us came here and found great women.  Many of us had some dismal failures before we arrived at the one we finally settled with .  

Have you examined why every girl that you went after you ended up finding fault with ? Of course some were scammers, and some liars, but its hard to believe that they all were.

You have to realize that many girls here have been scammed, conned, used and abused by foreigners. Foreigners who told them every lie in the book just to get into their pants. So of course many girls have developed self defense mechanisms to protect themselves.   What you [ and many westerners] consider to be out and out liars are not necessarily bad girls- they just want to make sure of things before they commit. The fact that you are in such a rush does not help you at all. Plus- and I may be wrong here - I bet that you are attracted to girls who are not what you are really seeking. Its really easy to go after the beautiful thin skanky ones - but if you pursue skanky that is usually what you get . [ and I am not accusing you of that - just trying to guess at what the problem is ]

I see from your online dating profile you specify age starting at 18.  That might be a bit of a clue for you right there. 

Most of us are married to  filipinas or have filipina gfs . For you to basically call them all liars and scammers causes a  negative reaction from us.  That should not surprise you /

Btw- many things that we consider lies are not thought of that way by filipinos.  I think you might want  to acclimatize yourself a bit better . otherwise you are going to drive yourself crazy !!  lol

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 8

RogerDuMond

Have you examined why every girl that you went after you ended up finding fault with ? Of course some were scammers, and some liars, but its hard to believe that they all were.

Considering he is talking about a two week period in a relatively small town with few contacts, it really is not that hard to believe.

• Like 6

JohnD

a JohnD proverb-

"If you go into a cave sometimes you will find buried treasure and sometimes you will find bat crap. A wise man does not blame the cave". 

• Like 6

Davaoeno

a JohnD proverb-

"If you go into a cave sometimes you will find buried treasure and sometimes you will find bat crap. A wise man does not blame the cave". 

That is very very deep JohnD .   Can I quote you on that ??

in a relatively small town with few contacts,

mmmm   I didnt get that impression from the comment "   I hear " i want love and serious good man" 100 times a day but none of them know how to be good to u,"

• Like 2

hyaku

Sorry Hyaku, yes i am sure many ladies have those values "back home" wondered when that ole nugget would raise its ugly head, but sadly my preference is Asian ladies, sorry about that! Queue ? sorry did not realize there was one!! I am on " a trip" is that wrong of me? sorry is it a pre-requisite that I live here before you will allow me to look for a lady here? wonder how some of my friends managed to marry and take back home their wives from here without living here??? 

The original lady I came back to see would of been getting her passport after this trip to come live with me, sadly as previously stated she turned out to be a player!!

It would seem I need to apologize for being on holiday only and for daring to look for a nice lady! Any more assumptions u care to make? 

As Roger says you were in a small town for a few weeks. Hence my comment of 'a trip'. I really don't know what else you would expect from visiting small places. Most of the smart girls have probably left there already. Just exactly what did you expect from place to stay around there The Hilton? I'm not making assumptions. A short holiday gives you little chance to meet the right one. They don't all want to be whisked away from all this. Good luck with you search because if you respond to women the same way you have replied to some of these posts it will be a long one.  :yahoo:

Edited by hyaku
  • Like 5