Sign in to follow this  
Shrek484

Balamban and Magdalene trip report

RogerDuMond

I think many of us would be very happy just to find that !!!!

Does your new wife know you are looking?

• Like 3

jtmwatchbiz

Does your new wife know you are looking?

just do like i do and give him your bank info so she doesn't. 

• Like 2

RogerDuMond

just do like i do and give him your bank info so she doesn't. 

He already has it so I don't tell her that the latex dolls really weren't his mothers collection from when she was young.

• Like 3

davewe

I just spent a hunk of my morning happily reading this entire thread. Two conclusions:

First, either Ian is getting mellow in his old age or I am just used to all his drama, since I didn't find any of his comments pushing the envelope too far.

Secondly, Shrek raised a good point, though he didn't realize what it was. The contradictions between what we want, what is available in the Philippines (and isn't available at home), and what Filipinas want often causes the mixed messages that we get and give out, as in:

I want someone 1/3 of my age, but I want her to be mature, honest and love me for myself.

I want her to be over 30 but single and childless.

She needs to be honest as the day is long, but me - hell, I'm on vacation.

I want her to be conservative, religious and virginal, but she has to put out soon and be a tiger in bed.

I want her to be a simple Pinay, but I'm not giving her a peso.

I want her to come from a good simple family, but I'm not giving them a peso.

I want her to be very hot looking, just like I was 50 years, 50 pounds, and 50 IQ points ago.

I want her to be smart, articulate and educated, but not some Westernized bitch.

Thank goodness many of us found all of the above - just not in the same person :)

• Like 2

dnl_grout

Then you have a guy like me who's last two trips(six months and one year)were sexless.

Its so easy, dress raged, hair on face, always "I no money". If that don't work light a smoke and blow in her face.

Free to run around 24/7, talking to all the hottest chicks about every thing cause I say I'm gay, having real fun with no rejection    :yahoo:

I'm a little slow so it was a few years before I learned the game, I am a real player now for ever. 

• Like 3

Davaoeno

First, either Ian is getting mellow in his old age or I am just used to all his drama, since I didn't find any of his comments pushing the envelope too far

Sorry about that - I will try to step up my game !!

• Like 2

Shrek484

Magdalene apartments,

As I stated the one woman there was a bitch from hell or very nice, depending on the day! 

Staying here!! never again.

1- howling dogs directly behind my room.

2- other lodgers had cockerels tied up outside their rooms

3- even though I had booked an arrival time, I was made to wait over an hour in the alley for the woman to return to open up for me. (she had forgot or did not give a toss)

4- No cleaning rota so had no idea when to expect clean towels or bed sheets etc, the cleaning seem to change regularly.

5- The lady had no idea or interest in showing me where any switches etc were or how anything worked

6- Broken things(shelf in my room never got repaired)

7- safes did not work, I finally got one to work in the back bedroom

8- Asked to pay 500 peso for electricity after only 13 days there(end of month she said) I paid it.

9- Asked lady to do my final elec bill evening before i left as i was off early and could not afford delays. Even offered an extra 100 peso to cover final nights usage, which is way over the top. She refused and told me she would do my bill in the morning no problem about the time. 7;15 i am leaving the room and she is outside watching the other lady work, this was normal. fat one did sod all and the older one worked like a dog all day. No bill done, so she scrambled and got me a bill as i am leaving, it was wrong! double what it should of been. This was because she had not taken the reading when she charged me the 500 peso at the end of jan. 

I refused to pay and told her to message me when she had the right bill, i missed my first connection because she had not done her job! 

readings as follows, first day 8411 , end of jan 8511 and paid 500 full payment as requested. making it 5 peso per unit. last morning reading 8630 total used 219 units, cost 1095 minus 500 paid = 595 owing!! not another 1095 that she has robbed from my lady friend.I have the meter reading pictures if anyone wants them.

Summary;-

Bad,

Very Noisy, dogs/cockerels/music. lack of cleaning and clean towels and bed sheets. Lack of cooking utensils, only 1 plug converter supplied for 3 appliances.  access difficult in the rain as it is a narrow mud rd. far from the town. Fat woman's attitude stank. If i asked for a clean towel after 3 days she would not answer then leave a stupid note in my room when i went out! telling me every 2 days towels, that changed to 4 days and then 3 days etc.

very poor staff.

Good,

Nice size apartment, modern. fair price if booked for a month.  security, good fences and gate.

Any sarcastic moronic replies will be ignored. 

Davaoeno

I have the meter reading pictures if anyone wants them.

I would love to see your photos . 

• Like 1

Paul

Women are women. Any of which jumps in your bed without knowing you isn't going to give life long love and affection. They'll get what they can, you do. Smile, smile and be a villain.

Now you tell me?!

Any sarcastic moronic replies will be ignored. 

CLICK HERE to set ignore preferences.

Soupeod

My trip ends in 13 days, gone so quickly. I have quickly settled into life here and really like this town.

Magdalene apartments.

Had a few dog noise problems and had to go challenge the owners myself, then the caretakers here went to see them too, they were nicer than I was. But the noise had already stopped after my visit. I mean noise, not just barking, they tied this dog everyday all day at the back of my place to a tree, it howled, screamed and yelped all day, yes all day , no breaks. After a week I lost it and stopped it. Cockerels crowing constantly, this noise does not bother me.

You are in the .... Philippines! (This is SPARTA!)

Monsoon, these were introductions through friends here! not internet, none of these were internet. The original one I met in cebu last Oct when she was waiting to start a job, we stayed together all month nearly then I came back this time to see how good it really was, meanwhile, telling me i am the only one she was talking to etc I found out she had 4 other men on the go, sadly for her the other four were not interested in her and had not turned up as promised etc. She also lost me because of this.

So, you did what for entire year besides let her sit around waiting for you?  If you wanted her you should of "Put a ring on it".

As others have said already, you should read their posts.

My opinion you should travel and stay in westhamptionshire. (Wherever)

Edited by soupeod
  • Like 2