Sign in to follow this  
Shrek484

Balamban and Magdalene trip report

Davaoeno

Women, sadly mine turned out to be a complete liar and jerk

After reading your post I find this hard to believe !  

• Like 4

Shrek484

???? what is hard to believe? was that meant to be sarcasm? 

Edited by Shrek484

Davaoeno

Sorry, my bad, I got it backwards !  What I meant to say was :

After reading your post I don't find this hard to believe . 

• Like 2

Shrek484

Why ?

Monsoon

i want love and serious good man"

That's Filipino for "someone to support me financially and visit on rare occasions."

but u cannot talk to other ladies!

And risk sharing what disposable income is available with other women, no chance.

Suggestion: try meeting girls somewhere other than the Internet.

• Like 4

Shrek484

Monsoon, these were introductions through friends here! not internet, none of these were internet. The original one I met in cebu last Oct when she was waiting to start a job, we stayed together all month nearly then I came back this time to see how good it really was, meanwhile, telling me i am the only one she was talking to etc I found out she had 4 other men on the go, sadly for her the other four were not interested in her and had not turned up as promised etc. She also lost me because of this.

Next a personal intro from a friend here in Balamban, a local lady, 29yrs old, single! she asked me for a date through the mutual friend. I took her out in the day and then in the evening to watch the live band, only to find out single meant.... 1 husband working away, 2 local bf's one of which was very unhappy at the live band gig! . my friend is very upset as she thinks that i think she lied to me, not the case.  

Next one almost the same, contacted me through another friend, asked to meet me, when I did I found out she had a bf too that was working in the shipyard here, but she was bored of him and would get rid of him when she found a new man, not my style I want a single lady.

So it has continued, I have met 6 since my original one and all the same scenario. 

JohnD

Nice post I thought. On the girls they are all super jealous. Be their BF for a day or start that allowance some propose and they are going to try an own you.

Her jealousy is a major issue in many expat-Filipina realtionships

Edited by JohnD
  • Like 1

Headshot

Monsoon, these were introductions through friends here!

my friend is very upset as she thinks that i think she lied to me, not the case.  

Next one almost the same, contacted me through another friend, asked to meet me, when I did I found out she had a bf too that was working in the shipyard here, but she was bored of him and would get rid of him when she found a new man, not my style I want a single lady.

Why would "friends" introduce you to liars and jerks? Some friends you have there.

If your friend knew the woman is married and running around with other men while her husband is away...then yes...she lied to you. Omitting relevant facts is still a lie.

As far as women moving from one BF to another, that is not out of the ordinary. What isn't acceptable is if she is actually married or has children she hasn't told you about right up front. If a woman is desirable to you, then it is likely that other men are interested as well. Unless you are looking for a cloistered virgin living in a convent (or with a very strict family), then it is likely that she has had other BF's. If you are looking for a cloistered virgin, it is also likely that her family (or whoever is watching her every move) won't let her see you alone anyway. Is that what you want? It doesn't sound like you came here with reasonable expectations.

Edited by Headshot

Shrek484

Headshot, WTF are u talking about?

I have no interest in a woman if she has a current bf then tells me she is single! my expectations are not unreasonable! where do u get this bs from?

I hoped to meet a nice single lady, not one with 4 other men on the go after telling me i was the only 1!!

not telling me they are single when infact they have 1 husband and 2 bf's

not telling me they are single when they have a bf working in the shipyard here in Balamban and they are bored of him! that is not single, look up the definition! how would u like me to date ur gf/ wife behind your back??

"As far as women moving from one BF to another, that is not out of the ordinary" really! moving from one to another before ending it with the first one is not a desirable trait in a woman!! 

A virgin! wow where do u get this bs from?? 

Where did u get "my friend knew about the men" she was under the impression that her friend was single, having being told by her said friend that her and her husband had split up 4 months ago, again this was a lie, told by the woman to my friend to get a date with me!

• Like 3

JohnD

I agree. It is not ordinary. There are plenty of decent women here who are not bouncing from one BF to another.

• Like 1

Davaoeno

I agree. It is not ordinary. There are plenty of decent women here who are not bouncing from one BF to another.

I dont know how you can say that ???? Shrek has apparently found hundreds of women who are not worthy of him.  And not a single one who is .   You have to trust the word of someone who has had as much experience with the local women in Balamban as Shrek has had .

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 6

smokey

most guys are looking for a strong ,, caring ,, loving women who is trustworthy , thrifty ,, honest ,, who don't cheat ,, lie... steal.. are clean .. can cook .. very loyal .. never complain... problem is this type of women does not usually do the nasty on the first date

• Like 8

Shrek484

Davaoeno, as u seem to want to make this personal as u obviously have an axe to grind, I have met one serious lady from here who i came back to meet again to find out she has multiple men on the go.

A few more who have lied about pretty much everything, and u can believe the Filipinos who introduced me, I can get them to write on here for you majesty if u so desire oh wise one!

Davaoeno, ur standards may be lower than a snakes arse but mine are not! you may like to date liars and cheats, again I do not, so if that means they are not worthy of me , then so be it. You may be desperate for attention from any old whore, me I am not!

Your attempted sarcasm just makes u look the Pratt you obviously are!

FYI I have met a few I like but sadly one is too far away to make  it work and another was very nice, really honest but too religious for me( ex nun) one 20 yr old is too young, again I have standards sorry if that pisses u off dude. Another 23 yr old, again too young but I refused to be with her as I did not find her attractive and I did not want to use her then throw her away, again Standards dude, I can try and help you with a few! 

So sad to see a few bitter and twisted trolls on this great forum making assumptions and asses of themselves. Are your lives that sad?

• Like 2

JohnD
Another 23 yr old, again too young

Shrek not sure what you and Davaoeno are arguing about but there is one thing I did notice.

You said a 23 year old girl is too young. To young for what? Your not going to find a girl here for intellectual discourse or talk about the wonderful books they have read. 

You then go onto say she was not attractive which sort of kills the first point.

I agree with much of what you have written and no one wants a girl who is running around with a lot of boyfriends but you might take a moment and look in the mirror and ask yourself why that is all your seeing and what you really want.

Good luck

Edited by JohnD
  • Like 5