Sign in to follow this  
TreeFrog

Best Hotels/Pension Houses in Davao for the Money?

TreeFrog

I will be spending a bit of time in Davao come March/April.  Does anyone have experience with accommodation there?  As in, hotels or pension houses that offer good accommodation for the money?  Good bang for the buck so to speak...

Edited by TreeFrog

woodchopper

sampaguita has 2 pension hotels up near davao doctors hospital,,they were quite good value in my time there!

Mikala

I usually stay at the Marco Polo hotel when in Davao. Staff is always excellent, as well as the rooms and food.

I did try staying at the Waterfront Insular hotel once. The hotel itself was decent, but the supposed beach was not worthwhile at the slightest.

RedRanger

I like staying at Regency Inn when I arrive in Philippines, I think it cost 1400 peso and get a room with no windows and a aircon that has the compressor outside, Beds are huge just about 3 minute walk from mall.

BSN Hotel is by China town and it was 800 pesos and very close to China town and about 7 minute walk from Regency Inn

I did the Waterfront Insular years ago and for the price it wasn't worth it, never stayed at Marco Polo but I think it runs around 5K peso per night, just can't see it being that much better than Regency Inn for the prices