i bought an 899p 2 pie maker in metro colon

woodchopper

woodchopper

i used colonaide thicker "lumpia mix" and made my little mama cut the circles,,,,,,,, :yahoo:

i used best/ mince/peas/small cubed potatoes/diced onion/ and mcormicks beef herb gravy mix.

done in 5 mins and taste ok for you aussie "pie eaters' allthough the edges are crusty with Lumpia shells

• Like 4
woodchopper

No pictures? What about eel liquor?

whats eel liquor?

i used colonaide thicker "lumpia mix" and made my little mama cut the circles,,,,,,,, :yahoo:

i used best/ mince/peas/small cubed potatoes/diced onion/ and mcormicks beef herb gravy mix.

done in 5 mins and taste ok for you aussie "pie eaters' allthough the edges are crusty with Lumpia shells

I made some spinach and bacon quiche last week. Used 4 lumpia wrappers as shells instead of pastry. Turned out well but you need to cover with foil to stop the crust edges burning. No pics of those but heres the original.

post-3779-0-92538600-1454405176_thumb.jpg

Edited by hyaku
  • Like 3
woodchopper

yep,,i gunna teach/instruct :yahoo: her to make pastry as well

Edited by woodchopper

Want a good pie... Kiwi Lodge has Aussie/Kiwi style pies, a little pricey but delicious...

• Like 1
woodchopper

whats eel liquor?

No pictures? What about eel liquor? Skywalker likes this Like This

are the "eels gutted"?

Headshot

I made some spinach and bacon quiche last week. Used 4 lumpia wrappers as shells instead of pastry. Turned out well but you need to cover with foil to stop the crust edges burning. No pics of those but heres the original.

attachicon.gifSAM_1905.JPG

Nice idea.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

always good to try new things or old things in new ways.

my wife made some empanadas a couple weeks ago and after cooking dusted them with ranch powder 

not bad at all

RogerDuMond

I use the crockpot quite a bit for things like a nice roast with potatoes, carrots, and onions with plenty of gravy.

post-6207-0-19110600-1454429429_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
thebob

are the "eels gutted"?

These days the liquor doesn't even have eel in it!

woodchopper

i got 11 pies from 150p of mince,,50p of spuds,,40p can of peas and 1 brown onion,,+ lumpia shells and 20p mcormicks gravy

about 30p a pie and i ate 7  of the little "darlings",,, :yahoo:

chicken mince would be ok too for variation,,pork not on my menu eh

• Like 1

Want a good pie... Kiwi Lodge has Aussie/Kiwi style pies, a little pricey but delicious...

An 'Aussie pie' in Australia, served in a paper bag, will set you back $AU5 to $AU7 (165 pesos to 231 pesos).

Sauce extra.

Still think Kiwi Lodge pies are pricey?

When I was in primary school in the fifties a pie was one shilling (about 3 pesos)

KonC