Video of what you worked on or did in the military

JonnyBravo

Can you find on youtube what you worked on or did in the military? Show some pride. I have a few that I found. The first for me was the KC-10. AMC was awesome! Anyways on with the show.

Next up B-52. She's a classic for sure. ACC to AFGSC, Bombers are the red headed step child in the air force, yet very impressive when called to action.

This one is more of a hobby. What we do for fun in the north.

• Like 3
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JonnyBravo

• Mr. Mike

• SkyMan

• colemanlee

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only the bravest of the brave would fly them after our crew got done fixing/doing maintenance on its engines ... lol. Also worked on Mohawks, Chinooks, Skyhooks, and Kiowas.  

Most of my enlisted career I worked here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-6Uvxa_Htw Most of my commissioned career I worked in a large building with no windows.

Can you find on youtube what you worked on or did in the military? Show some pride. I have a few that I found. The first for me was the KC-10. AMC was awesome! Anyways on with the show.      

Posted Images

rainymike

Only the bravest of the brave would fly them after our crew got done fixing/doing maintenance on its engines ... lol. Also worked on Mohawks, Chinooks, Skyhooks, and Kiowas.

• Like 5
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

waiting to see how many seal team six videos end up in this thread

• Like 3
Mr. Mike

Dat's my ship!

DD727

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 3
Irenicus

waiting to see how many seal team six videos end up in this thread

LOLZ.

Ironically enough, this is a drop  of troops from Hawaii on LUZON landing zone at Ft Bragg - my old alma mater.

Edited by Irenicus
  • Like 3
Mr. Mike

Why are they holding yellow sticks?

Devils in baggy pants....God Bless them!

Edited by Mr. Mike
JonnyBravo

Most of my enlisted career I worked here:

Most of my commissioned career I worked in a large building with no windows.

What's like working in a mountain? I remember at one point you could tour it then that all went away with the heightened security. Was it busy? Was it slow? Kinda like a military stock market exchange? 

JamesMusslewhite

My Electronic duties - were classified to the extent I needed a security clearance but mainly mainframe repair and maintenance along with field comm gear (Telephony) - no video

so for the 5-1/2 years I served in the Corps I guess I really do not have much to show for it.

Edited by JamesMusslewhite
RogerDat

I was a hydraulic mec for 20 years. The 19thg TASS has people I knew in Korea

Edited by RogerDat
Soupeod

My Recon duties - classified - no video

My Electronic duties - classified - no video

so for the 5-1/2 years I served in the Corps I guess I really do not have much to show for it. :biggrin_01:

James, just pick a movie. :)  Ah I found one for you.

And one for me... of course this is Hollywood's compression of time and fictional... and has some duties involved and is unclassified, but gives and example at least.

Ah the JATO bottles, got to love those. 

Edited by soupeod
  • Like 1
colemanlee

Ah the JATO bottles, got to love those. 

eight bottles= additional 8000lbs of thrust....interesting side note...all the stuff we shot was from the Vietnam era..mostly 60's manufacture..the reason they quit doing it at airshows is they ran out of bottles...they dont make it anymore...last shot was a couple of years ago I think..but not sure....the new J model 130's get the same performance without the bottles