Just tried to do my monthly transfer with Orbit and got this!

We note the total value of payments processed on your behalf by OrbitRemit now requires us to obtain from you proof of source of funds.

Please see below for a list of documents that are acceptable as proof of source of funds. An option to upload your documents can be found under My Profile at the top right of your dashboard.

These documents must be clearly identifiable as belonging to accounts linked to the OrbitRemit account holder. Further to this please ensure the documents provided clearly show your name and address;

• A bank statement and corresponding payslip showing your weekly/monthly income or simply a bank statement showing your weekly/monthly pay being paid into this account
• OR A bank statement, from a savings account, showing the funds you have been drawing upon
• OR Relevant tax forms showing your yearly gross earnings for your most recent period of employment may also suffice
• OR proof of Sale Agreement or Loan agreement, and a screen shot of your bank account showing the funds available under your name

Whilst we understand providing OrbitRemit with the information requested may be somewhat inconvenient, we are required by law to hold this information on file to ensure we meet our regulatory Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism obligations. This applies to all jurisdictions in which we operate and provide services. 

Please note there will be no delay in processing your current transaction, however future transactions will not be processed until we have received the documents necessary for us to verify source of funds.

Should you have any questions regarding the above please do not hesitate to contact us. 

Kind regards 
OrbitRemit

I don't know about you, but I am just about sick of this S**T!

I will be going over to Crypto and feck the fascist banking system! :wheel: 

Calm down, it's not Orbitremit, it's an Australian law to do with money laundering.

All Australian remit services will eventually ask for this information.

Just email the stuff to them and that's it.

I know this because they asked the same of me a few years back.

I sent it and that was the last I heard about it.

After many years and having tried a few remittance services, I found Orbitremit to be by far the bast (Xoom the worst)

KonC

• Like 1

I am well aware of the fact that it is an Australian colonial law.

When does it stop!

Will you be sending them your dna sample?

It is only a question of when!

This is extra to what you and I sent to Orbit previously!

They already have my Government photo id and bank account! Now the filth want to know how we earn the money!

Within a couple of years, if that, we will not be able to get cash out of the bank or buy anything that this Filth doesn't approve of!

:wheel:

I am well aware of the fact that it is an Australian colonial law.

When does it stop!

Will you be sending them your dna sample?

It is only a question of when!

This is extra to what you and I sent to Orbit previously!

They already have my Government photo id and bank account! Now the filth want to know how we earn the money!

Within a couple of years, if that, we will not be able to get cash out of the bank or buy anything that this Filth doesn't approve of!

:wheel:

So far I have been happy with Orbit but I am with you and your thoughts about Oz gov.

Au gov is just making it blatantly tougher for Au citizens at same time allowing foreign companies and individuals enjoying a free ride thru ASX and real-estate laws to launder their funds as they please. ASIC is just another useless gov run bs business along with Reserve Bank and CentreLink.

Here is a post I wrote this morning to one of the investment forums I follow:

My apologies. I am investor not a trader and just getting rather tired of asic and what in many cases appears to be money laundering by foreign identities thru asx and acic appears to be powerless to do anything about it. Had bad feelings about CN ownership and listing in HK for GXY years ago. Although we are currently on an upper trend and hoping we as sh will come better than last time out of this, I have lost my trust with our asic along with many uptrend tickers, some that had has  CN placed ownership, currently NMT being one of them along with GXY.   Trending BRM in a past was bought by limousine hire mob in HK? There had also been some sadly misleading investor information being leaked into our system about many SA placed AU companies CCC, NKP for instance by certain PL that acic also appears powerless to do much about it. Not to leave out certain current MP who is blatantly ripping off funds out of mines he owns in QLD and appearing to get away with it. I thought MP`s were not allowed to run asx listed businesses whiles employed in Canberra?     Com on asic.

This a reply by one of the members:

Our .gov.au has no balls left. They caved to all the commercial interest a long time ago. Can I mention Bell Resources etc? When major software / Internet based companies (who's products I love btw) are making billions from the Australian tax-payer, and returning a paltry 20 million or so (legally). Companies laundering their operations (legally) via Singapore to the tune of billions. Then the .gov.au complains they don't have any money and raise our taxes! This makes me livid. gov.au needs to represent the people, and stop the vampires that bleed the country dry financially. We could be living in a utopia here with our resources etc. but we're getting taken to the cleaners by opportunists.
  • Like 2
So far I have been happy with Orbit but I am with you and your thoughts about Oz gov.

Yes I also have had no problem with Orbit. They are just passing it down to us! As usual.

I certainly agree with the rest of your response!

What do we expect? The corporations own the government and they own us! 

Completely arse about!

Nothing we can do about it, corporate media lead the people by the nose, feeding them with S**t and keeping us in the dark! GIGO!

The only glimmer of hope that I see  is in the internet! If enough people can be shown what is really going on, maybe there is a chance of getting the world back!

Not holding my breath on that one though. :wheel:

Edited by Jsteam
  • Like 2