British Sausages

Bukwali

KeithAngel

Yes its a fiddly process unless you have a mincer with a nozzel to fill the casings which need to be turned inside out ,if they are fresh , with a peeled and blunt stick into salt water and cleaned

I had the version of Bukwali's sausages in the casings and they are quite delictable!

thanks for the receipe I just bought a machine off e bay for shipment and just need you to point me where to get the skins now so i can havwe real sausages again when in Cebu

JAMES

mattwilkie
thanks for the receipe I just bought a machine off e bay for shipment and just need you to point me where to get the skins now so i can havwe real sausages again when in Cebu

JAMES

There are three types of sausage casings and you can buy in packs of 50 online ill email you the link..

Sausage casings that you order over internet? For delivery in the Philippines? Do tell, please! I am still saving up for a Kitchen Aid mixer, which has a separate attachment that should let you mince meat and fill sausage casing (I think). I'd like to do this too. Details if you are willing. Or you can email me as well if you prefer.

thats excellent I will get a huge supply ready for December so I can get frying, Tatoosh will you be able to smell them from your place ????

james

mattwilkie
thats excellent I will get a huge supply ready for December so I can get frying, Tatoosh will you be able to smell them from your place ????

james

Already emailed the link to Tatoosh..lol