Received package from Aus Post Lost by Queensland Rail

aussiekangaroo

Well surprise surprise packages do actually arrive yet at a very slow rate. On the 25th of November I took the long distance train from Gladstone to Brisbane and when I arrived I was informed that 2 box's were accidentally left behind which both contained 3 umbrellas each 1 pack of woodworm and 1 pack of Phoenix ordered from OO.

I told them that I was leaving the country early the following morning and it would not be possible to collect the items from Gladstone soonish so they should take responsibility of there actions and send the items to me here in the Philippines, They sent them via standard international air post on the 27th from Bundaberg both boxes attached to each other and then they finally arrived all intact at Mandaue PhilPost today.

They cost around $60 delivered as I got a great deal but it cost Queensland rail $82.40 to send them to me and then I had to pay another 112php at the post office today.  I am surprised there was not more custom and duty fees applied.

• Like 1