Custom picture framing

Phillovescebu

Phillovescebu

I have some paintings that need to be reframed, can someone please recomend a place in Cebu City (near Lahug, Banilad areas). Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

HeyMike

Sorry Phil, I can not help you, but I am interested in the same information. Any place in the City, or else where in Cebu, would be fine for me.

There is a picture framing service in the basement of Metro Ayala, just by the lighting section down the steps from the car park entrance.  My wife took a couple of paintings in to be framed recently - I haven't seen the finished items yet but she says they do a good job.

• Like 1
Headshot

There is a crafts store in the lower ground level of SM City Cebu that has custom framing. They actually send it out to be done, but they are easy to find.

sugbu777

There is a picture framing service in the basement of Metro Ayala, just by the lighting section down the steps from the car park entrance.  My wife took a couple of paintings in to be framed recently - I haven't seen the finished items yet but she says they do a good job.

I have used the one in Metro Ayala and they do a good job.

johnormoc

Sorry for the dumb question....but which Metro Ayala? A google search turned up 3 of them in Cebu. We live in Leyte so I'm not as familiar with Cebu as I'd like to be. 

Metro Ayala Center Cebu, Cardinal Rosales Avenue, Cebu City

Metro Ayala North Reclamation Area, Cebu City

Metro Ayala Arch Bishop Reyes Street Cebu Business Park

We have several paintings we need framed also. We've been looking for one anywhere in Leyte with no success. We were told Tacloban had one before the typhoon but it no longer exists.

It's the Metro department store in the Ayala Centre Cebu. The first in your address list.