• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Davaoeno

• Wolfpack

• Wrye83

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have seen the CCTV footage of what happens inside the bar (and have a copy on my computer) for about an hour prior to where the live leak video starts. I've been asked to not release the video until

AN OLD WOMAN WALKED UP AND TIED HER OLD MULE TO THE HITCHING POST. AS SHE STOOD THERE, BRUSHING SOME OF THE DUST FROM HER FACE AND CLOTHES, A YOUNG GUNSLINGER STEPPED OUT OF THE SALOON WITH A GUN IN

I have spent a whole lot of time in "public drinking situations" (including Zanzibar and other local discos at least once a week) for about 5 years in Dumaguete and have never had a problem that I cou

Posted Images

Canuck Joe

Very savage attack....i wish I didn't see this video. Senseless violence and death...all could have been avoided.

Drinking in large groups always leads to pain....right or wrong means nothing at this stage.

Rest in Peace good man...lesson learned for all of us.

feck me....i want to throw up.

Edited by Canuck Joe
  • Like 2
SkyMan

This will be an unpopular opinion
Face it, pretty much everything you post is an unpopular opinion.  Ever thought to consider that?  
  • Like 4
Enuff

The gang of pinoys struck first and stomped his brains in.

But lets get the whole story first. Both sides.

Stupid worthless people come to the Philippines and bring it on themselves. Why don't they just go home.

Even better,,,they let his lifeless body bleed out in the street for at least 10 mins.

Don't worry Roger I wont tell Mook to keep his mouth shut again. That was rude. I wouldnt want more points and bans.

RIP

your friend deserved better

• Like 2
Canuck Joe

Got it. Thanks. We can put you down as our resident expert on videos of what beatings will only hurt you, and what beatings will kill you.

Then, I suggest you view the video again, and again, until you see it. Larry posted what happened, earlier on in this thread - if you still have trouble seeing it.

Boss, it was horrible and ugly...but video is fact....the end result is a good man is dead. 

IS THERE A LESSON TO BE LEARNED HERE FOLKS!?

this is not your home...same rules do not apply...you choose to drink in public in the Phil...well, its Russian Roulette 

Just like me going into the wrong part of town....im going to get hurt ....bad.

Canuck Joe

It's all about the quality of Filipinos you hang out with. They don't have to be rich, to be "quality" people. I have sat and had "tagay" with many Filipinos over the years, and have never, not once, had a negative outcome from doing so. 

Same as with any culture, I'm sure.

Amen....but being in a public drinking situation we have no control of who we are with.

Forget about gang mentality....its not us against them and who has your back. 

Stay out of local bars people....one wrong move can get you killed.

Edited by Canuck Joe
  • Like 1
Humboldt

My Son Iraq war Vet , got out of service pissed off at the world .

goes to a spring break happening in Mexico , popular resort all you can drink set price

drunk and disorderly , they throw his ass out don't come back , he goes back in

said he left his ball cap inside , Club bouncer had police on speed dial minutes later he's

fighting police , cuffed and tossed in jail for a week , I hope he learned a lesson .

sounds like this matter in dumaguete would of been better served as a police matter not a bouncer's

problem .

• Like 8
Canuck Joe

A smile and a sorry can make you live another day...pick your battles...

Still that vid haunts me...

I have spent a whole lot of time in "public drinking situations" (including Zanzibar and other local discos at least once a week) for about 5 years in Dumaguete and have never had a problem that I couldn't have walked away from (and all those problems have been with foreigners, not Filipinos). Be polite and don't get shit face drunk....especially if you are one of those mean drunks.....and you will likely have few, if any, problems. There is always a chance you could run into someone out looking for trouble but the odds are not any greater for that in the Philippines than anywhere else in the world and actually might be less here as most locals do their best to avoid direct confrontation....especially with people twice their size. 

this....

but what if one day you and i get shit faced....i know you where a good guy, and i was a guy you just met...who had a family.

Yup...still a moral to the story.....dont be that guy.

Edited by Canuck Joe
  • Like 1
shadow

Amen....but being in a public drinking situation we have no control of who we are with.

Forget about gang mentality....its not us against them and who has your back. 

Stay out of local bars people....one wrong move can get you killed.

It's no different anywhere in the world, really. If you go into the trashy part of town and look for trouble, you will likely find it!

• Like 6
Wrye83

A smile and a sorry can make you live another day...pick your battles...

Still that vid haunts me...

this....

but what if one day you and i get shit faced....i know you where a good guy, and i was a guy you just met...who had a family.

Yup...still a moral to the story.

I only get shit-face drunk at home and I avoid talking to foreigners I don't already know at bars these days. More times than not they bring drama I don't need into my life or they just want to talk about where to find p*ssy. (I know not everyone is an idiot....but I find my life is much less eventful when I make that assumption.) 

• Like 9
Wolfpack

I only get shit-face drunk at home and I avoid talking to foreigners I don't already know at bars these days. More times than not they bring drama I don't need into my life or they just want to talk about where to find p*ssy. (I know not everyone is an idiot....but I find my life is much less eventful when I make that assumption.) 

that sounds like my life...every word of it...

• Like 3
Canuck Joe

It's no different anywhere in the world, really. If you go into the trashy part of town and look for trouble, you will likely find it!

I agree....but sometime good people have a few drinks and make bad decisions....can we at least agree on that? Feck....im one to talk. Lets get serious.

that sounds like my life...every word of it...

oh thats bad....

so i think we are on the same page.........stilll, i wish i never watched the op video...........

• Like 2