Video of US Army Scout killed in Dumaguete

diverdon

Well that has got to be one of the most ignorant posts I have read on this subject .  [ please before you accuse me of attacking the poster look up exactly what ignorant means because it is often used incorrectly !]

You seem to see lack of machismo and a hesitancy to solve problems with ones fists as being a coward .  I see it as being a  rational being - often as a result of education .  Helping each other when facing a superior violent force is in my mind much less animalistic than the often seen Rambo syndrome displayed by those whose philosophy in life is " kill them all and let God sort them out " .  That to me is much more animalistic than anything a group of small asians does when defending themselves 

" lack of culture"   ,    " unless you are prepared to stoop to their level" ?  I am surprised that you are a resident of the Phil given your disdain for filipinos .   

So If I want to beat you to death, but you look a bit to tough to take on man to man I should get friends and clubs to help. Your use if the word ignorant seems misplaced.

Some things I think are exactly the same.  If I walk up to a group of bangers on the sidewalk in the ghetto and call one a " stupid fecking Niggar"  I would expect the " saving face" factor to be responsible for my immediate and brutal death  !! 

[ oh and btw- no matter how big the guy was that I pinpointed with my remark i doubt very much that his buddies wouldnt also be involved in the beating ]

Do you ever stay on topic?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Davaoeno

• Wolfpack

• Wrye83

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have seen the CCTV footage of what happens inside the bar (and have a copy on my computer) for about an hour prior to where the live leak video starts. I've been asked to not release the video until

AN OLD WOMAN WALKED UP AND TIED HER OLD MULE TO THE HITCHING POST. AS SHE STOOD THERE, BRUSHING SOME OF THE DUST FROM HER FACE AND CLOTHES, A YOUNG GUNSLINGER STEPPED OUT OF THE SALOON WITH A GUN IN

I have spent a whole lot of time in "public drinking situations" (including Zanzibar and other local discos at least once a week) for about 5 years in Dumaguete and have never had a problem that I cou

Posted Images

Davaoeno

So If I want to beat you to death, but you look a bit to tough to take on man to man I should get friends and clubs to help

that would certainly be the sensible thing to do .  Although I would suggest that just shooting me would be more efficient than beating me to death . After all- beating someone to death is just so ?  so?  so animalistic. 

Your use if the word ignorant seems misplaced.

Sorry but no matter how many times I read this phrase it doesnt make sense to me . 

Do you ever stay on topic?

Are you talking to me ?

• Like 1
spydoo

that would certainly be the sensible thing to do .  Although I would suggest that just shooting me would be more efficient than beating me to death . After all- beating someone to death is just so ?  so?  so animalistic. .....

No matter that it's the sensible thing to do, not even that shooting would be more efficient, we're still not going to hurt you. We'll be merciful rather than doing the sensible or efficient thing. I mean, this is only a forum.

• Like 2
diverdon
that would certainly be the sensible thing to do .  Although I would suggest that just shooting me would be more efficient than beating me to death . After all- beating someone to death is just so ?  so?  so animalistic. 

That Sir is what I mean by ignorant. The sensible thing to do is to channel my (in this case theoretical) homicidal rage into something else entirely. In the end  killing you would not improve my life at all, so the sensible think to do would be not to kill you even if I wanted to. Many live today because I am a sensible person by a rational definition of sensible. Unless you are an actual threat to me or a family member I will not shoot you, no matter how much you anger me.

Sorry but no matter how many times I read this phrase it doesnt make sense to me . 

The mantle of ignorance (in this paticular thread) seems quit settled about your shoulders.

Are you talking to me ?

I am talking to you. Your sidewalk example involving racial slurs has nothing to do with this topic.

Edited by diverdon
Davaoeno

I would tell you why I cant debate this with you [ I have an appointment to go to !] but the last time I said that horrible things happened to me !