• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Davaoeno

• Wrye83

• Wolfpack

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have seen the CCTV footage of what happens inside the bar (and have a copy on my computer) for about an hour prior to where the live leak video starts. I've been asked to not release the video until

AN OLD WOMAN WALKED UP AND TIED HER OLD MULE TO THE HITCHING POST. AS SHE STOOD THERE, BRUSHING SOME OF THE DUST FROM HER FACE AND CLOTHES, A YOUNG GUNSLINGER STEPPED OUT OF THE SALOON WITH A GUN IN

I have spent a whole lot of time in "public drinking situations" (including Zanzibar and other local discos at least once a week) for about 5 years in Dumaguete and have never had a problem that I cou

Posted Images

mactanfamily

The gang of pinoys struck first and stomped his brains in. 

But lets get the whole story first. Both sides.

Stupid worthless people come to the Philippines and bring it on themselves. Why don't they just go home. 

Even better,,,they let his lifeless body bleed out in the street for at least 10 mins.

Don't worry Roger I wont tell Mook to keep his mouth shut again. That was rude. I wouldnt want more points and bans. 

Edited by mactanfamily
  • Like 1
liquido
"Additional sources claim to have been notified about several members of the US army that were heading to Dumaguete City. This might lead to the assumption that acts of retaliation might be immanent."

Some vigilante justice....A little taste of there own justice system...Nice rumor to hear that his combat bro's are stepping up for there bro.......
  • Like 5

Stupid worthless people come to the Philippines and bring it on themselves. Why don't they just go home.

I am sure many different countries citizens feel the same way about Filipinos

Edited by KID

Looks like the first attacker picked something up and hit him with it. The American was clearly in an argument with them, but who among us hasn't been pushed nearly to the breaking point by these people. And it's easy as a white guy to feel untouchable in the Philippines, good reminder that we are far from it.

smokey

Looks like the first attacker picked something up and hit him with it. The American was clearly in an argument with them, but who among us hasn't been pushed nearly to the breaking point by these people. And it's easy as a white guy to feel untouchable in the Philippines, good reminder that we are far from it.

yes indeed the plan was set

• Like 1
shadow

Story is it was a grande bottle, but looks smaller than that to me, maybe a stallion.

Either way it clearly shows he was taking the argument to them, and they turned it into something more. He obviously was not trained and/or had forgotten that cowards do not fight "fair".

At the start of the video the second person out the door takes the weapon out and sets in on the ground to be picked up later, clearly it was a planned attack.

Edited by shadow
  • Like 4
Tullioz

This will be an unpopular opinion, but as someone who has been on the receiving end of beating like this in the past, as well as a bar owner who has witnessed and had to break up many similar ambushes, with the exception of the individual picking something up off of the ground and striking the guy first, the beating did not seem too excessive. After those who attacked him realized he was not capable of fighting back any longer they stopped. It is quite possible that it was not the blow to the head that caused the life threatening injury, but rather his head striking the ground.The entire incident took about 7 seconds. What happened in this video occurs several times a night in bars and nightclubs all around the world. A couple of people get in an argument, a fight starts and some of the friends of one of the party jumps in. It's not fair, it is cowardly, but it happens a lot. Unfortunately in this case someone lost their life. 

This was not murder, but a case of involuntary manslaughter. It will be interesting to see how the courts go forward with this. In the US at least, it would not be tried as a murder case. The bar will likely be sued as well. There was an incident in the parking lot of the bar I owned back in the states where a guy was similarly beaten and was in a coma for several weeks. Since the parking lot was shared with several other businesses, and it was several doors down from the bar, they lost the case even though the argument started inside. It was also shown in court that we broke up the fight as quickly as possible under the circumstances.

It is a shame that the people who witnessed the incident and those who passed by afterward waited so long to help the guy. It may not have been enough to save his life in the end, but it would have been the right thing to do and it would have shown that the people in the area had some compassion. 

Edited by Tullioz
  • Like 8

Some vigilante justice....A little taste of there own justice system...Nice rumor to hear that his combat bro's are stepping up for there bro.......

Gotta love how Filipinos would NEVER fight fair. 

Asians never fight "fair"

Asians never fight "fair"

Yeah. In many cases, concerning the guys anyway, it is cowardice. 

Humboldt

Popular Bar my hometown , high school football star drunk and disorderly .

Big Black bouncer pro MMA training , grabs the kid by the neck lifts him up throws

him out the door kid hits his head on the ground dies ,,

family sues bar for millions bar close's down. Moral of the story , one must be careful

about hiring knuckle heads for security .