American found dead inside house in Pangasinan

SkyMan

Americans hates Mexicans and Afro-Americans....  not the same here.... but we have difficulties with Assyrians/muslims and the likes....
That's what the race baiting media would like you to believe.
  • Like 1
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soarking

• Vulle Vuojas

• shadow

• Lee

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, you missed it. You see, in the eyes of many Filipinos ALL foreigners are bad. When politician's promises fall well short of the mark, who do they frequently blame? Foreigners, of course. We'r

A Guy really needs a exit plan here .. not just a ticket back to their  home country ,but a game plan once you return Family , Job , place to live etc. to many Guys are all in , no chips for a new ga

Maybe some Americans dislike some from other groups but not many Americans that I have met do. as I wrote, most Americans like everyone and especially since the US is a melting pot, but illegal Mexica

Vulle Vuojas

That's what the race baiting media would like you to believe.

I live in Europe and see&hear what's going on near me..... and it's bad.. telling you.

Mr Lee, I know from reading many posts from you that you are a respectful, good man.

But, I can't from reading here and elsewhere say I agree with you what You said in the sentence I've highlighted..... 

Americans hates Mexicans and Afro-Americans....  not the same here.... but we have difficulties with Assyrians/muslims and the likes....

That is why Americans elected an Afro-American President - twice, and Afro-American and Mexican-American on the US Supreme Court (for life), etc. Don't believe the garbage you read in the liberal media. 

• Like 2
Soarking

Sounds like the guy pulled a Robin Williams. This time of year can be real depressing..that along having an argument with your partner and being so far away from home for +2 years. It all adds up. Sometimes people just don't know where to turn and look to the wrong solution. 

Sounds like you have it all figured out.....sure am glad your not the person in charge of  the investigation.

That's right, I am not in charge of the investigation, as a matter of fact I, nor anyone on this form have anything to,do with the investigation. Unless you are unaware, this is an open form where we give our OPINION based on what we think. That's it. I really doubt that the investagating officers could give a crap what we think. And I do hope they give it their full attention. Been around the block a few times and know quite a few people over the years that have taken the easy way out, some vary good friends. Never makes since in the end.

batman2525

Sounds like the guy pulled a Robin Williams. This time of year can be real depressing..that along having an argument with your partner and being so far away from home for +2 years. It all adds up.

What a fecked up stupid statement....

To say that someone kills themselves because....

1,Its the Christmas Holidays.

2,Had an argument with his partner

3,Being a few thousand miles away from Home.

If the above was warranted for reasons to commit suicide we all would be dead by now.

• Like 1
Humboldt

A Guy really needs a exit plan here .. not just a ticket back to their  home country ,but a game plan once you return

Family , Job , place to live etc. to many Guys are all in , no chips for a new game ...

• Like 7
shadow

If the above was warranted for reasons to commit suicide we all would be dead by now.

Sometimes the most "fecked up stupid statements" are just to true for some to grasp. Statistics show the most common time of year for suicides is the holiday season, and being thousands of miles from home and any kind of help when one is having relationship issues certainly would add to this. 

It would seem to me this would be obvious to anyone, but I can now see, maybe not to all. Thanks.

• Like 3
Soarking

A statement like that makes me think you have lived a fairly sheltered life not exposed to people with severe deperssion or just bad wiring in the head.

I had a real close friend that was happily married, two beautiful kids, and a great upcoming career. I never saw him sad or feeling sorry for himself, always an up person. His wife told me the same thing. They really loved each other, never fought or argued. One evening after supper he excused himself, went into the basement and blew his brains out. NOBODY saw it coming.

1. Christmas holiday season.

2. Argument with his partner.

3. A few thousand miles away from home.

4. Nobody will ever know what other burdens he was carrying in his head.

Ya, probably suicide. And so sad somebody didn't see the warning signs and help him. If there were warning signs.

shadow

A statement like that makes me think you have lived a fairly sheltered life not exposed to people with severe deperssion or just bad wiring in the head.

I had a real close friend that was happily married, two beautiful kids, and a great upcoming career. I never saw him sad or feeling sorry for himself, always an up person. His wife told me the same thing. They really loved each other, never fought or argued. One evening after supper he excused himself, went into the basement and blew his brains out. NOBODY saw it coming.

1. Christmas holiday season.

2. Argument with his partner.

3. A few thousand miles away from home.

4. Nobody will ever know what other burdens he was carrying in his head.

Ya, probably suicide. And so sad somebody didn't see the warning signs and help him. If there were warning signs.

There is no help here, nobody cares. There is almost always warning signs, but they are ignored by those who see them either by ignorance or negligence.

• Like 2

That is why Americans elected an Afro-American President - twice, and Afro-American and Mexican-American on the US Supreme Court (for life), etc. Don't believe the garbage you read in the liberal media.

Who is or was the Mexican-American appointed (not elected) to the US Supreme Court?

There is no help here, nobody cares. There is almost always warning signs, but they are ignored by those who see them either by ignorance or negligence.

and its different where?

if a multi millionaire actor has the signs and got no help how will anyone else anywhere expect help?

the problem is that people who feel that way feel it for a reason.

drug abusers are always drug abusers, alcoholics are always alcoholics and people who have issues dealing with life, reality and people will always be that way.

how where they treated in the 1200's? 1500's? 1800's? and today?

we have to stop medicating everyone and start letting the herd thin out!!

helping a child with cancer is ok but helping a 37 yr old businessman deal with his life ain't my cup of tea.

Edited by bigmook
  • Like 2

Who is or was the Mexican-American appointed (not elected) to the US Supreme Court?

Should have said Latina - Sotomayer is Puerto Rican decent. 

Soarking

And many times they leave the mess and trama of finding them to the ones they "loved". Like my friend who's wife and kids after hearing the BANG of a 12 ga. shotgun in the basement ran down to find him there minus a head. She and those kids have to live with that forever. What really freaked her out was that he got up from the supper table, gave her a kiss and said I'm going into the basement for a minute, I'll be right back. Nothing out of the normal.

• Like 1

I don't know him personally. But, I knew his mama. Justice Clarence Thomas. He's from Savannah, a little place called Pin Point. Predominantly a black area from way back.

Clarence Thomas was born in 1948 in Pin Point, Georgia, a small, predominantly black community near Savannah founded by freedmen after the American Civil War.

shadow

and its different where?

if a multi millionaire actor has the signs and got no help how will anyone else anywhere expect help?

the problem is that people who feel that way feel it for a reason.

drug abusers are always drug abusers, alcoholics are always alcoholics and people who have issues dealing with life, reality and people will always be that way.

how where they treated in the 1200's? 1500's? 1800's? and today?

we have to stop medicating everyone and start letting the herd thin out!!

helping a child with cancer is ok but helping a 37 yr old businessman deal with his life ain't my cup of tea.

In the US most every city of any size has suicide hotlines, and places to get free counseling if needed. Maybe they prevent a few, or at least prolong a few, who knows. I know that I have prevented a suicide or helped to do so on at least two occasions, and have failed to do so on at least as many more.

An actor's family should have seen warning signs that all was not well. Sometimes the most internally tormented of people cover it well.

And often, nobody cares enough to even try, as shown by this statement "we have to stop medicating everyone and start letting the herd thin out!!"

I guess it's time for me meds, as nobody would like the alternative much!

• Like 4